Home

Patch #3 XB1 and International PS4 Update Thread

This is a discussion on Patch #3 XB1 and International PS4 Update Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 05:42 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Patch #3 XB1 and International PS4 Update Thread

Talking about communication, not a single line about the delay but Ronnie and LD2K flood my Twitter timeline with MyTeam nonsense every single day :-(
Old 12-16-2014, 05:50 AM   #34
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

Re: Patch #3 XB1 and International PS4 Update Thread

I think this is getting pathetically ridiculous already. I understand there may be 2-3 days between patch releases for different platforms, but +2 weeks is just too much. And the fact that the PS4 patch was released only in the US is even more ridiculous; but I suppose they wanted to be sure the "main core of users" had the patch running so there wouldn't be so many complains. If it was a minor update, people wouldn't be so frustrated; but since it's supposedly a game-changing patch, people are desperate for it (I am too).

I'd rather they said they couldn't release the patch (whether it's 2k, Sony or Microsoft or all of them) for whatever reasons, instead of leaving us in the darkness with neutral statements like "it's already been sent" or "it should be out within next few days" or "it's up to X". I'm not blaming L2DK and Ronnie2k too much, because they're just community managers, they're bombarded with too many questions per day and all that, but they tend to be a little "disinterested" sometimes.

I really want to get this patch because I want to enjoy MyCareer (only mode I play so far) to the fullest and perhaps try other modes like MyLeague/MyGM or even play online (which I'm normally not a fan of). This game can be annoying and frustrating at times, but I'm starting to enjoy it now, hopefully this new patch will make me enjoy it even more.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:56 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 4

I don't get how the European ps4 patch was rejected but the US one was not ? Is the US patch bugged?

I'm just hoping it drops today for X1.... It's my last day off before Xmas that I have time for myself... But in all honesty I do not think it's coming today.

Throughout all this the complete silence from 2K is deafening.... Keep us informed and we wouldn't be so annoyed! Good job I have The Golf Club to keep me going... Now there's a game that keeps its fans informed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2014, 06:19 AM   #36
Rookie

Maccy46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschakobi
Like I already posted..
What me annoys me the most is the fact that I really don't care about the patch any longer.

2k really f***** up this. Big time.

As "Crip4Life" posted. Ubisoft also has it problems with their game (AC: Unity) but they apologized to their customoers and compensating them some free games and new patches.

I'm just really disappointed by 2k.
And I'm following this NBA series for a long time.
It's one thing I've always liked about Ubisoft. They've always communicated with their customers and that is what keeps me as a loyal fan of their games.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:22 AM   #37
Pro

Guys this is becoming yet another thread full of rants. Just hold your tongue, everyone knows that it sucks from 2K. It can't take that long anymore, I'm sure we'll have the update for the holidays
Old 12-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #38
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

hope the international patch will drop today. we deserve that in our lifes

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 12-16-2014, 07:04 AM   #39
MVP

tru11's Arena

So does 2K dont want people from different regions to play against each other?

Bought the game in the US store and thus got the patch even though im in the EU but now cant play at all against other EU players lol.

As much as i dont like EA , i never had such issues with madden ever.

Well i learned my lesson lol
Old 12-16-2014, 07:17 AM   #40
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

My guess is that someone dropped the ball somewhere (quite possibly at m$) and 2k has been hush about it because they don't want to throw anyone under the bus. I feel like they'd take responsibility if they felt responsible for the delay and give us a statement similar to what Ubisoft did about how they're trying to ensure a high quality gaming experience, etc etc.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »