Home

Cheese Tutorial : How to beat HOF SIM CPU without running a single play or even pick.

This is a discussion on Cheese Tutorial : How to beat HOF SIM CPU without running a single play or even pick. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2015, 08:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cheese Tutorial : How to beat HOF SIM CPU without running a single play or even p

2k should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this. At least with the hop step cheese from years back, you had to learn how and when to use it. The fact that you can just throw up half and full court inbound passes with Tom Brady accuracy and this is a viable offense is disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cheese Tutorial : How to beat HOF SIM CPU without running a single play or even p

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMambaTheDream
So he has the same speed as my 6"4 Inside SG in my myCareer reaching his speed cap?
That's interesting...

lol YUP that's right... Anthony Davis isn't getting the cover athlete treatment at all right?
Old 10-21-2015, 08:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe
2k should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this. At least with the hop step cheese from years back, you had to learn how and when to use it. The fact that you can just throw up half and full court inbound passes with Tom Brady accuracy and this is a viable offense is disgusting.

I just wonder if there's any way for us fans of the game to even reach out to 2K directly about things they should address. Some kind of ticket / suggestion system?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 08:12 PM   #12
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Biggest frustration in the game along with ai walking into the paint getting into perfect scoring position for a easy 2.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:13 PM   #13
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl33333
I just wonder if there's any way for us fans of the game to even reach out to 2K directly about things they should address. Some kind of ticket / suggestion system?
developers read these boards, and are fully aware about the transition issues.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:23 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Biggest frustration in the game along with ai walking into the paint getting into perfect scoring position for a easy 2.
The spin layup is up there as well. Starting to see more people use it now. Lead passing especially into the paint has always been an issue. Bigs don't feel out their men like they do in the nba so you can just lead a man down there and score with ease.

Old 10-21-2015, 09:23 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm really happy that you made this video. Now there's is no debate about the transition defense.

This same tactic is what cheesers are abusing online since nothing else works anymore (except for alley-oop abuse and pick and rolls). Also, as you can see in the video, there's no way to deny a ball into the paint. Big men have low steal stats so you literally cannot manually stop someone from just forcing it into the paint whenever they want, even if they are in perfect position to steal.

Hopefully the devs can take this and adjust some stuff to prevent this. Or if they can't, completely revamp the defense for 2k17 so this doesn't happen next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2015, 10:47 PM   #16
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl33333
I actually played against someone who was destroying me with this and I was wondering why. I looked into the stats and found out that Anthony Davis has 82 speed / 80 acceleration. His speed is faster than Chris Paul! No wonder this garbage works.
It's because he is actually that fast in real live.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »