Home

**The Official Patch 4 Request Thread**

This is a discussion on **The Official Patch 4 Request Thread** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
**The Official Patch 4 Request Thread**

Mike just confirmed that the 'loss of control' some were experiencing would be addressed in patch 4.

I think there were 1 or 2 other things that were confirmed as well that I cant recall right now. If any one recalls feel free to mention here...

Anyway, wanted to get this started and consolidate some of the requests so 2k can see them.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-03-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 12:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **The Official Patch 4 Request Thread**

The co-op bug. Where once you call a timeout or use the d-pad (subs, plays, etc) then you lose complete control of your players for the duration of the game. This glitch renders the co-op game mode completely broken and 100% unplayable.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:07 PM   #3
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

I know the FT cutscenes were also on the list.

I honestly hope this patch isn't that big. I am liking the game as is. I don't want anymore issues to pop up that requires another patch.

Maybe just work on the AI D a little more like the transition D and etc. Overall, I am good w/ the gameplay now.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 12-03-2015, 01:12 PM   #4
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Make Curry as good as he is in real life
Old 12-03-2015, 01:15 PM   #5
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Arena sounds for playing as a team in the pro am don't work
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2015, 01:43 PM   #6
Pro

Directional passing without icons.

I've watching the video and I grasp the new concept but I think we can all agree directional passing was far superior in all of the past 2K titles.

My request is to revert directional passing back 2K15's concept or any other past NBA 2K title. Old saying 2K; if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:04 PM   #7
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

For real though

- Allow us to break out of celebration animations

- Reduce frequency of inbounder animations before the pass (ie the inbounder walking nonchalantly to the baseline with the ball pointing at god knows what before you're allowed to inbound the ball. Happens almost 95% of the time after a basket)

- Reduce foul frequency after pump fakes in the paint (ie reduce chance of starting a foul animation as the defender if you are standing there with your hands up guarding a stationary guy in the paint). Far to many bailout calls because the game decides you want to foul a guy even when you either press nothing or have left trigger held.

- Better awareness of defensive spacing by offensive players. Your 3pt shooting guard can be open at the corner and then decide to cut to a crowded paint instead of staying in the corner to get the ball. Same thing for fastbreaks. Don't let both CPU players on the sides of the break automatically run into the paint unless there isn't someone there and they actually receive the ball. As of now, the only way to remedy this is to do lead passing away from the paint to stop them from running in there

- Incorporate some sort of dribble fatigue like in 2k10, where the longer a guy takes to try and iso vs a defender, the less successful the shot attempt will be because they are exhausting their energy. Will help against guys that use Westbrook to sprint around the court the whole shot clock until they get a crack of space to attempt a contested layup over a big man (and probably score it as well)

- Reduce player sprint speed when their stamina drops below 80

That's all I got off the top of my head.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:08 PM   #8
Rookie

JayBillups36's Arena

Still hate the issues with Pro Am leaderboard. If I won 17 games today at 100% the why are there 30 teams above me that are 1 and 0
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »