Home

2K18 Patch Wishlist

This is a discussion on 2K18 Patch Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 06:48 PM   #81
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K18 Patch Wishlist

Patch notes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #82
Rookie

fc155's Arena

OVR: 10

-The combo of Good/Wide Open rarely goes in.

-CPU loves to ball watch therefore intercepting passes way too often.

-I wanna see the f'ing fatigue during timeouts of the drop down menu. I don't wanna have to pause the game to find out.

-Player portraits though I think 2K might be waiting for every media days to conclude to update this.

-Passing to the post. Stripping the ball happens way too often.

-CPU offensive rebounding. I mean c'mon the animation for CPU's to cheese this is way too obvious.

Still, kudos for making it better than 2K17 already but some of the problems might attribute to me adjusting to the current play style of 2K18 but they sometimes can get frustrating especially the OR's and the TO's.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #83
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanman1
i haven't tried myplayer offline, but im sure most of the problems still occur offline!!!

the main issues ive been having: shooting, finishing around the rim, & teammates allowing opponents to get open and knock down shots at a crazy efficient rate smh

keep in mind, myplayer is an 88 overall too!!! so i can only imagine how bad ur experience may potentially be if u don't have the vc to level up lol. but go ahead and give it a try and lemme know what u think!!!

In due time I'll definitely get around to testing out a myplayer when time permits, but just this moment a light bulb flickered in my head for a brief moment.

Question: What is your experience with standard offline "Play Now" NBA games? (No Myplayer involvement. Just the regular NBA players with real NBA teams.)

It would probably be a much quicker turn around to get a "proper baseline" to the entire community concerns would be for those heavily invested in myplayer modes to simply play the standard offline "play now" nba games mode. I want to know what your experience is with wide open layups, both contested and uncontested layups, and outside shots (wide open shots) with regular NBA player and NBA teams. No myplayer involvement.

Testing "Play Now" NBA games with real NBA players should be part of the process to determine if MyPlayers are having legitimate shooting concerns with open shots and open layups. If you guys/gals are seeing major difference between "Play Now" with offline NBA games versus Online MyPlayer or Offline MyPlayer games. Also check the individuals stats of the real NBA Players that you guys are using. Find an NBA player with the same 3 point rating or shooting ratings or whatever other ratings there are that closely approximates your MyPlayer.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-24-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:06 AM   #84
Rookie

A patch that will allow you to turn off story mode for mygm
Old 09-25-2017, 05:30 AM   #85
Rookie

if you start a new MyCareer we haveta buy all our shoes/clothes & everything all over again, it doesn’t carry over like last year, another VC grab this should be patched whatever u buy should be tied to ur gamertag especially our preorder items
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #86
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I would like for them to patch in the ability to add players that 2K adds through roster updates to our CAP system so that we can add them to our rosters that we've been working on or our ongoing MyLeagues.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #87
Just started!

Fix the frame drop/input lag @ the playground, other than that I love this game.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:14 PM   #88
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12

Wide open layups getting totally blown needs to be addressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »