Home

2K18 Patch Wishlist

This is a discussion on 2K18 Patch Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2017, 01:22 AM   #169
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: 2K18 Patch Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
I’m not seeing this. For example, I just played a game against the Rockets where Harden had 2 fouls in the first four minutes, they subbed him out immediately. He got his third foul 2 minutes into the second quarter and was subbed out again. What difficulty are you on?
Odd I have had so many times where a CPU player gets 2 fouls early and does not go to the bench or get 3 early and same thing. I even had a game where a CPU player fouled out like half way into the 3erd quarter.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:30 AM   #170
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
2K18 Patch Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I set my sliders to Hall of Fame and customized them from there, so I'm on Custom. Weird. Were you in Play Now, MyLeague, something else?

Mostly playing MyLeague, with some Play Now thrown in. I was originally set on Superstar and customized sliders from there. Weird. I just played a game against Denver (I’m using the Jazz) and Millsap got a 3rd foul in the second quarter and was subbed out.

One thing that I notice that bothers me is that the AI only seems to take timeouts when they go down by 10. I was losing by 14 against Denver going into the second quarter and went on a ridiculous run (Gobert had 6 blocks during the run lmao) that ultimately ended with me being ahead by 10. Naturally, they didn’t take a timeout until being down 10. Even though I was in the midst of like a 30-4 run. Pretty silly.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 10-22-2017 at 05:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »