Home

NBA 2K19 - Playing Four Days Early Only Achievable From $99.99 Anniversary Edition

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Playing Four Days Early Only Achievable From $99.99 Anniversary Edition within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2018, 01:23 PM   #33
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K19 - Playing Four Days Early Only Achievable From $99.99 Anniversary Editio

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
I don't buy games anymore until they are $29.99 or less(some $19.99) and all patches are out, especially sports games.

This is truly the way to go even though I don't have the patience to do it but I would never pay 100 for a video game, hell games these days make me feel like I am getting ripped off paying the regular price.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #34
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Playing Four Days Early Only Achievable From $99.99 Anniversary Editio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
This is truly the way to go even though I don't have the patience to do it but I would never pay 100 for a video game, hell games these days make me feel like I am getting ripped off paying the regular price.
Even if that game has era filters with era based rules for 100?

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-03-2018, 01:44 PM   #35
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
Even if that game has era filters with era based rules for 100?

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app

I'd be intrigued if the regular version doesn't have the same feature, they have to include more then VC for me to fold.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2018, 01:57 PM   #36
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I was planning on buying the anniversary edition anyway. With LBJ on the cover and how monumental 20 years of playing this game actually is, I couldn't pass up the anniversary edition.

This is what I was talking about when I said 2k is forcing this game to be a 20th anniversary

Marketing 101
Old 07-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #37
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Definitely not pre-ordering and more than content with playing 2K18 on PC till I see reviews for 19, changes for 19, and across the board gameplay improvements; last year we were overpromised and underdelivered.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:44 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 7

I feel as though the people who supported this game from since the Dreamcast days and who don't play my player much are the ones who are being fcuked in the *** and forced by corporate 2k to pay more for crap they don't want just to play it ''early''.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #39
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

All this big talk until 2k drops a trailer
Old 07-03-2018, 09:44 PM   #40
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I don't make snap judgements about buying/not buying a game when I know literally nothing about it, but I wasn't planning on spending $100 for this game no matter when the early release was. I don't play MyTeam, and hardly ever use VC due to being an almost exclusive MyLeague guy. I think I have a few hundred thousand just sitting in my account in 2k18, actually.

Spiderman comes out on September 7th as well, plus I'm an EA Access member on XBox so I can mess around with that other game for a few days for free if I get the basketball itch, so those two things coupled with the $100 vs $60 choice, my decision was made pretty easily.

If 2k wants to allow you to play a few days "early" for a higher price, they can do that. None of you are being forced to buy that edition, no matter how you perceive it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »