Home

What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

This is a discussion on What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 12:20 PM   #81
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

Doing two of them.

First will be running with my Raptors and see what I can do with Siakam and healthy OG.

The second, going to create a "myplayer" and add him to a custom draft class, then sim the first season. Then whatever team takes him in the draft, I'll take control of that team and use player lock so I can have my own career mode without that VC trash and actually have a good player out of the gate and not some 60OVR scrub who's suppose to be a superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has anyone spotted any major or game-breaking bugs in MyLeague yet? I'm at work, but when I get home I wanna play! Problem is, this name issue with MyPlayer and the quarter-length issue with MyGM means I'm not going to start those.

I'd love to start MyLeague, but I don't want to invest a ton of time if there's some weird glitch.

Thinking about one of these teams for MyLeague:

Expansion
Lakers (Favorite)
Raptors (One of the most interesting post-championship seasons I can remember)
Thunder (Lots of draft capital)
Hornets (A mess)
Wizards (A bigger mess?)
Pelicans (Zion)
Knicks (Bring some winning to NY)
Heat (Jerseys)
Old 09-06-2019, 01:31 PM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Planning on doing a Grizzlies franchise and building around Ja and JJJ. Will probably play ~20% of season one and simulate with the intention of getting a high pick, and then drafting someone fun from JB's fictional draft classes. From there we'll try to compete.

Also toying with the idea of moving the team to Seattle after year 1, and bringing the Sonics back, as I love designing unis
Grizzlies don't have their pick unless it finishes in bottom 2 (i think). Grizzlies are super interesting team, esp next year
Old 09-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #84
Rookie

Gogi76's Arena

I always play Pelicans. So, if I buy k20, now, with TheBrow gone and Zion in, that's a natural choice.

It's NO or my favorite team, Celtics, which I usually leave in AI hands, as they're in top tier teams. But now, with Kemba in, I'm seriously tempted
Old 09-06-2019, 03:32 PM   #85
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Changed my plans after trying mygm. Going to do a MyLeague with the Mavs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 05:00 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
This year I'm really interested in building something with the World Champs Toronto. Playing the demo Siakam looks like he's gonna be fun to play with. I think I'm gonna ship Andrew Wiggins home and try to fulfill his potential. And, get Canada its own star that wants to be there. Wiggins, Siakam, OG and FVV are a good current pieces on a team and have great long term potential. I want Toronto to be a force in the league.

I'm gonna ship CP3 to either the TWolves or Miami as rumored in real life. He's not wasting away in OKC. He may never win a title but at least he can be in the playoff picture.

I'll sign Melo to the Blazers and have him go out on a decent note. He may even blossom as a sixth man.

I'll continue the Onlinesbi sudoku aadhar card Hawks rebuild without changing much and push for the playoffs. Maybe take a flier on Cousins next season for cheap.

I'm gonna do a Pelicans MyGm and see if I can actually build a contending team and develop Zion into a star.
they clear so much cap space after this year and 2k doesn’t have players avoid them like the plague like in real free agency lol
Old 09-06-2019, 07:53 PM   #87
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

I always play as the Spurs. I'm looking forward to the return of Dejounte Murray, Derrick White getting a ratings boost and putting Lonnie Walker into my rotation.

I may look for a trade or two, but DeMar DeRozan comes off the books next summer, so maybe I'll just play it out and try to score a free agent.

Lamarcus Aldridge has said publicly that he would like to play with Lillard in Portland again someday so maybe I'll look for a deal with the Blazers.

Last year I followed through and actually played all 82 and the playoffs, and won the title with my Spurs. You can check out my thread here:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...nio-spurs.html
Old 09-06-2019, 11:27 PM   #88
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I don't see an option to load a custom roster in myLeague. Am I just missing it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »