Home

What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

This is a discussion on What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2019, 02:44 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

For MyLeague I'll probably go with the Lakers and apply all of the major injuries to it (KD, Klay, Boogie etc) and go for a short term MyLeague to try to win some championships with LeBron before he retires

For MyGm I think I'll go for a team like the Raptors and Try to build around Siakim... Trade Gasol and Lowry to contenders and try to build through the draft 🤔
Old 08-25-2019, 03:38 PM   #10
Rookie

porkys8077's Arena

OVR: 4

For MyLeague I'm going with the 76ers this year. I will trade for Danny Green because I like him as a SG.
Old 08-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

If Myplayer fails me then I’ll most likely create a draft class and do a playerlock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 07:26 PM   #12
Pro

Spend my first 24 hours tryna figure out how to copy MyPlayer body types to regular CAP's. This alone will give MyLeague more replay value.

If that doesn't work, I'll just cry
Old 08-26-2019, 12:45 AM   #13
Rookie

CelticBalla32's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm going to set up the 1995-96 NBA and do a 30-team MyLeague that mimics real life rosters from each season from then on (plus some additions/twists).

Since there were only 29 teams in the league at that time, I'm going to use the 30th franchise as an expansion team and have fun playing GM with them while enjoying playing with the whole league as I go. I may choose to bring the Harlem Globetrotters to the NBA.

Len Bias, Reggie Lewis, Hook Mitchell and Benji Wilson are a few additions I plan on making.

I did this in 2K19 starting with 02-03 rosters, so this will be a blast replaying out the end of the Jordan era and chasing the 1996 draft class to kick things off will be awesome!
Old 08-26-2019, 04:58 AM   #14
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

what i don't understand is why can't we use our scanned faces for created players in my league....why??????
Old 08-26-2019, 06:19 AM   #15
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

1. Im going to have a Mavs ML, like always, but this time Im going to have a good team. I had already finished my season when they made the trade last year so now I'll get to unwrap a 7'3 cheat code. Patrolling the paint and knocking down 3s? Sweet. Doncic will be fun with the new pick and roll mechanics, and Ill have some kinda 3 and kinda D players to pass to (THJ, DFS, Justin Jackson). Seth Curry is a deadly shooter and elite ball handler out of the PnR. I think the real Mavs will absorb Olynyk once Paul is traded so I'll get him in.

I'm deciding between Brooklyn and Utah as my 2nd team.

Brooklyn will let me play more of the East teams. Nice uniforms but not sure about the parquet floor. The new dribbling system will let me cook with Kyrie but I have never found a nice sig jumper for him. Prince, Temple, Harris, La Vert, Dinwiddie, Allen is a really nice supporting cast.

Utah have some nice uniforms. With COnley, Mitchell and Ingles Ill have no shortage of playmakers. Ive found some really nice sig jumpers for Conley, INgles and Bogdanovic. And it's always nice to play off ball D with a dude like Gobert although his movement and recovery will be a bit nerfed this year.

Hopefully a mid season trade swings me in a direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #16
Pro

I always start in the off-season. I like to manipulate the CPU signings. I am going to play as my team the Nets: retain D’Angelo Russell and bring in Julius Randle. Evaluate Free Agent talent and work accordingly.

Dallas: have Kemba sign with the Mavericks, I think it would be exciting to see him team-up with Luka & Porzingis.

Clippers: Rondo signs and reunites with Doc Rivers.

Kings: plot twist- trade Fox and Bagley for Russell Westbrook. Kawhi decides to sign with Sacramento instead. Westbrook, Hield, Kawhi would be the base starting line-up.

Depending on the draft, if we can manipulate the lottery, i’d have Zion go to the Knicks.

I love team building and creating my own storylines, so this will be a fun year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »