Home

What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

This is a discussion on What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2019, 08:27 PM   #25
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What are your 2K20 MyLeague/MyGM plans?

Either as the Bucks and seeing how good they can be, or rebuilding the Bulls/Suns/whoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2019, 08:48 PM   #26
lvl
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiis
what i don't understand is why can't we use our scanned faces for created players in my league....why??????
Because 2K only cares about the root of all evil and knows you won’t spend it that we’re an option.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:07 PM   #27
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

OVR: 2

I might be crazy, but as a Suns fan, I can't help but think they are one trade away from being a playoff team. Trade their first round pick and bet on someone like, idk, Gordon Hayward to be that missing piece. If he can regain 85% of his former prime, I think the Suns can make a run at it.

Trade Oubre/1st (and filler if need be) for Hayward who wants a new start. With Book and Ayton taking another step forward and Rubio facilitating, I'll run that team into the playoffs for sure.

Rubio/Book/Mikal/Hayward/Ayton
Old 08-27-2019, 01:33 PM   #28
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreister
I might be crazy, but as a Suns fan, I can't help but think they are one trade away from being a playoff team. Trade their first round pick and bet on someone like, idk, Gordon Hayward to be that missing piece. If he can regain 85% of his former prime, I think the Suns can make a run at it.

Trade Oubre/1st
(and filler if need be) for Hayward who wants a new start. With Book and Ayton taking another step forward and Rubio facilitating, I'll run that team into the playoffs for sure.

Rubio/Book/Mikal/Hayward/Ayton

I'd never do that IRL.

I am thinking about starting with Spurs or Pacers, maybe TWolves and trading for Chris Paul. I like picking good teams that are not great and turning them into championship teams by not changing to much of their core
Old 08-29-2019, 07:46 PM   #29
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

I always go with my favorite team, which is the Pacers, and I only play MyLeague, Ive yet to try the MyGM out, as I prefer having control over all 30 teams, as I like to keep everything realistic as possible for that 1st season anyway, as I will follow everything that happens IRL.

I do think this yr, Im going to go with 1 realistic Association, and then 1 where I will still be the Pacers, but just let it play out without being concerned about everything being realistic. I use to do this yrs ago, but got too OCD about keeping things realistic, but Im determine to break myself from that

All this hinges on no game breaking issues, that ruin gameplay or the Association. The last couples yrs of basically no shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, ruined the game, and I just lose interest quickly. Last yr was horrible, the lack of fouls on 3pt attempts, and the lack of charging fouls being called, was just too game breaking for me. I barely played 19 at all.

Im counting on 20 being the best game overall that they have made on this gen, with the new consoles set to come out next yr, so that is the only reason why Im going to buy 20, as usually the last yr before a new console comes out, the game tends to be good. Or thats what Im hopping anyway.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 08-29-2019, 09:35 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 3

Got rebuild my Bulls!! Do what I do every year.... utilize my College Hoops as my college system!
Old 08-29-2019, 09:51 PM   #31
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

I might do a throwback MyLeague of the '96 season, but having the right sliders is a must. I can't have every player pullup for 3's on the break because of the wrong tendencies smh lol

Other than that, I'm probably going to build upon ATL/MEM/NOP's young core and take control of the teams with the best duos. A WNBA season might be lit too who knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 10:01 PM   #32
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Usually I only do MyLeagues with classic players included, but this year I'm thinking I might start one with the regular Thunder. CP3, SGA and 1,000 draft picks might be fun to rebuild with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »