Home

New shooting update

This is a discussion on New shooting update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2019, 06:03 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New shooting update

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosAllDay85
LOL please keep the conspiracies over on twitter where youre full of posts whining about 2k.......if the game is bad and u despise the company quit buying it but why come in here and have an obvious agenda to spread negativity
so true this kids are a pain in the a××
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #26
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth9012
Yea that dimer badge was always a bailout for nonshooters...

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Even worse with badges, but a 60 rating shoots 48% with no badge according to that video.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:27 PM   #27
Rookie

i’m not one to complain, BUT shooting is, i don’t wanna say hard but jesus christ, i have an 88 mid and 88 three and i’m full white bar missing everything!

and i literally mean it’s a full white every single time, not early or never a bounce back late, always on time.
if it’s not green then it’s most likely a miss for me atleast in park, mycareer i shoot just fine.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:14 PM   #28
Rookie

eltyboogie's Arena

The game is way better with the “OP” shooting from 2K17-2K18. The outcome of user vs user games should be based more on skill. Buffed shooting is especially needed when 2K makes it almost impossible to play interior defense.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:14 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltyboogie
The game is way better with the “OP” shooting from 2K17-2K18. The outcome of user vs user games should be based more on skill. Buffed shooting is especially needed when 2K makes it almost impossible to play interior defense.
If you’re skilled you should be able to hit those green windows.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:28 AM   #30
Rookie

I don't know about you, but with 90 3pt, anything that's not a green is like 30% tops for me. Even though with HOF Floor General I see that I should have a 62% chance of making the shot when open. Maybe I should switch to Real% instead of timing, I'll get higher percentages than right now.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:33 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus91
i’m not one to complain, BUT shooting is, i don’t wanna say hard but jesus christ, i have an 88 mid and 88 three and i’m full white bar missing everything!

and i literally mean it’s a full white every single time, not early or never a bounce back late, always on time.
if it’s not green then it’s most likely a miss for me atleast in park, mycareer i shoot just fine.
I'm not a mycareer guy or anything, neither i use shot meter in my normal playing times with the game but the thing is from devs; full white doesn't mean the perfect shot it has a % in it which is again not 70% or anything must be something around 45 etc. So it's better you expect full white to be something perfect. Just my 2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 2

I don't know you guys but in my case, playing MyLeague Online in HOF (default sliders) with shot meter off I still can't hit a mid/3pts shot to save my life... my colleagues are more or less the same.

However inside/post shots go in in the expected ratio depending of quality of offensive/defensive players.

I still have a bizarre feeling shooting wide open (outside) shots...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »