Home

IN MEMORY of OS MEMBER DEATHSTRYK Trifecta 2k14(Xbox360)

This is a discussion on IN MEMORY of OS MEMBER DEATHSTRYK Trifecta 2k14(Xbox360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Trifecta 2k14 Project (XBOX 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan1130
VTCRB, if you guys need any help I'd be willing to offer up my time.
I am still looking for testing feedback on DEMO Roster. All info is in 2nd Post of the thread. I tried to PM you but you cant get them yet since you are NEW to OS.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 21

Huge find today by myself and vtcrb when we were browsing through CAPS and Player DNA on 2kshare this morning. We hit a the limit for CAPS, which we didn't hit last year. I would speculate that there is between 300-400 slots for CAPS in the roster set, so with this news we will have to go through all the Euroleague players and pick out those who are not NBA bound in the future or have played in the NBA and have no interest in returning nor will they probably be returning. There are 140 players that were transferred from Euroleague teams so 140 players is alot of slots used for CAPS especially when we pride ourselves on putting out accurate rosters for users to use throughtout their associations. That being said, players like Rasheed Wallace, Grant Hill, Mike Bibby, Adam Morrison and such WILL NOT be included in the roster set. If a player has announced retirement or simply was not on a roster last season we need to prioritize who is included and current players need to be at the top of that list. Of course each user when they download the roster are free to delete any CAPS they do not want and if they wish to add any of those players mentioned they can certainly do so.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 10-23-2013, 08:55 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Project Update: I have completed 5 teams as of now and have passed them onto the Testers. I have edited Attributes, Tendencies, Coaching Profiles, Playbooks and Rotations(WIP) for each team. The Playbooks take the longest.

Progress will pickup once I get the 2k13 Project finished(hopefully this week). Thank you all for following and supporting the project.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #28
MVP

Community members,

What would be a big help is if you guys who are testing the roster and those of you who plan on using this roster set as you did 2k13's, go through the Euroteams and if you can weed out any players that meeet this criteria...

a. overseas players that have been drafted by NBA team and have yet to come to NBA yet.
b. former NBA players with past NBA experience (exclude all foreign players unless they were decent)
c. potential foreign players who might have a chance in the NBA

If you could go through and come up with a list for myself and the team to look over so we can kind of see what Euroteam players you as a community would like us to keep in free agency because as I posted last night, many of them will have to be deleted to make room for current NBA free agents and training camp invites and generic CAPs that need to be included in the roster set for Association purposes.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #29
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Slightly off topic but what do both of you think of "Mygm" replacing Association?
Old 10-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Slightly off topic but what do both of you think of "Mygm" replacing Association?
Did I miss something? EDIT: just saw the MyGM feature. Not sure how I feel about it. I will just have to wait for the NEXT Gen buyers to provide details.

Also did you get my PM?

Last edited by vtcrb; 10-23-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 10-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
What in the world is "Mygm"? And Association mode being replaced? Is that correct? Well then 2K can now officially then consider me a former consumer of their product. They have officially lost my business. Their 15 minutes of fame, that door is now closing even more rapidly then I had expected. I said last year that if they so much as left a crack in the door for EA Sports to crawl through when they finally released another NBA game, that it would be the beginning of the end for 2K. Had a chance to slam the door shut 2 years ago and be regarded as the NBA video game king, but they are in a nosedive and replacing Association mode should have the captain of the plane calling "mayday, mayday" cause I see nothing but a big crash and no survivors.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #32
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Lol, you guys might want to take a look at the main forum just quickly.

Its supposedly going to incorporate Association and add role playing features as a GM. You can only use your MyPlayer.

It could be a great addition ONLY as long as they have fixed most of the existing issues many of us have posted. CPU logic (draft, trade, FA,) better be outstanding, otherwise these role playing features are just a massive waste of time.

Last edited by Melbournelad; 10-23-2013 at 09:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »