Home

NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #89
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
PUMPED!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #90
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Wow just Wow, I liked everything in that article. This is going to be the best sports game of all time. Coppin it the first day!
Old 08-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #91
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

I'm not waiting to actually play it. I'm waiting for the time when I'm already used to the new control scheme. That's when I'll actually play it. It's going to take some time...

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #92
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K13 Preview - Control Stick, Passing and Real-Time Physics Collision System

Pretty much the Death of the Isomotion...2 years later.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-10-2012, 07:27 PM   #93
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Everythihng they mentioned ive been wanting in this game. The user initiated bounce pass, the dribbling and post moves will be more natural just moving the right stick instead of remembering moves (plus im to old to be spending hours remembering moves for a video game). And the real time physics will put this game on another level. I just hope the defense gets a major boost also. I really want to be able to be physical off of the ball.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #94
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow man. Congrats 2k congrats. 2k12 was my favorite version yet. With all these improvements and hopefully the return of charges, I'll be ****ing ecstatic!!
Old 08-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 8
From the article : "If you just throw the right stick around, you're gonna get cool stuff"

Ok, as long as I don't see, say Howard or Bynum doing that 'cool stuff' outside the perimeter and faking your point guard out. Or, in reverse, I want these moves to actually do something, I don't want to see, again, Howard and Bynum look like some lockdown perimeter defender containing your elusive PG and sucking him into their gravitational pull when he's trying to blow by them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #96
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
LOVe it love it love it. This has to be the best sports gaming year. NBA2k, Madden,NHL 13, And I like NCAA 13.The dribble stick is going to be nice, but take some getting used to, And now they have physics.Pre order just went to Paid off now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »