Home

Chris Paul Signs With The Cavaliers

This is a discussion on Chris Paul Signs With The Cavaliers within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #57
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Chris Paul Signs With The Cavaliers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapuda
After all the drama he caused, the I'll stay, I want to go...I'll stay...fire the head coach and gm and I'll consider it...nope I want to go...no really I WILL stay....just kidding trade me...Ok I'll sign the extension....YOU LIED TO ME(threatens to sue the team) The fact he declared going to the Lakers who have this guy Kobe he may have heard of a "blessing in disguise"...where is the disguise by the way? Nothing that guy does or would do would surprise me. He had his heart set on playing for the Nets with Deron Williams. He didn't want to play with Kobe, he didn't want to play with Rose...he insisted on Williams. So, like I said...you can't count on him for anything. It wouldn't surprise me either way. First things first though, I wonder how long it takes him to complain about Mike Browns terrible coaching.
Mike Brown is such a terrible coach I'm still mad the Lakers hired him over Brian Shaw, Jerry Sloan, Rick Adelman, Kurt Rambis and other better coaches.. (would've been funny to hire Kevin McHale). The ultimate goal is to win a championship in the NBA, unless you're James Harden, Ramon Sessions amongst others. Even if it were about making money, ONLY the Lakers can offer him the most money, I believe it was somewhere around 40 million more... James Harden's agent was a ****** and told him to play hardball and he lost, for 4.5 million hahahaha. I find it extremely impossible to come to LA, with the market, the city, there's a lot of bandwagon fans but I don't pay them any attention, the tradition, and walk away from that because you want to play with Deron Williams, lol. I'm here, I'm watching Dwight on TV, listening to his interviews, although his responses are politically correct, it's not hard to figure. Everything he can get in Brooklyn, he can get twice in LA. But this should be a discussion in the NBA thread. Just take it to the bank, Dwight's not leaving LA.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 7

It has to do with Loyalty, Financial Security, and Play for Winner ratings. Unfortunately, these ratings are hidden and can only be accessed with roster editors. So if you want to strive for realism, you're gonna have to do a little more work. Fortunately, I'm a PC user and its a lot easier to do.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #59
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
It has to do with Loyalty, Financial Security, and Play for Winner ratings. Unfortunately, these ratings are hidden and can only be accessed with roster editors. So if you want to strive for realism, you're gonna have to do a little more work. Fortunately, I'm a PC user and its a lot easier to do.
Part of me wishes we didn't have to go through this.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #60
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoahello
In association mode, the Cavaliers actually signed Chris Paul during FA when they already have Kyrie Irving.
They gave Kyrie the 6th man role the following season and he expressed how terrible of an organization the Cavs are and demanded a trade lol.
In year 3 of my association in 2K12 CP signed with the Pistons, who had the #1 overall pick in the previous draft. They were not a very good team.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have two associations where I have completed the first season, and I have also simmed twenty seasons, just to see how different players are progressing. Chris Paul has signed with Kyrie Irvin in all of them. In the sim association, they had Kyrie Irving and Chris Paul together until Chris Paul signed with Milwaukee Bucks after his contract with Cavaliers was up. I thought that they was playing with both in the backcourt, but after Irving won the sixth man award one year, I checked Irving's stats, and he rarely played more than fifteen minutes per game. Paul moves to Milwaukee, a few seasons after Cavaliers wins the league, and Irving is dominating.

This doesn't make sense to me, but it's probably an upgrade compared to NBA 2K12, where Paul signed with Hornets for most of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »