Home

DEMO countdown: PS3 users

This is a discussion on DEMO countdown: PS3 users within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
DEMO countdown: PS3 users

Ok, so there are 12 days left until WE get to play this game. I know it's a bit of a letdown that we have to wait an extra week, but we all have to be fair and recognize that the 360 members pay for their online service.

I just wanted to know what everyone will be doing from now until the demo. People have jobs, but when we come home we might decide to check the OS. Now is the majority going to do that? because we will be bombarded with a lot of footage and we can't even touch the game. While we are reading their topics they are enjoying more of the game. I know it's only a week but it will be a long week at that. If only the holiday weekend was then, maybe it could go by faster.

I will choose the difficult path and visit the forums daily as i do now. The game is doing so great that it has me wanting more every time. Now, lol how is it possible that we can be so damn curious when we are getting impressions and videos from every single damn person. And we still want to know more opinions, as to feed our anticipation. It's great, but like me some of us have chosen that torture path.

360 owners have to wait too of course, but when they know that the PS3 owners are getting it late i'm sure their time is going a bit faster and inside they are like MUUAAHAHAHHAHHA! because i would be too.

Let's make this our little countdown to the demo. WE can do the whole jersey thing or just post about what you will be doing in between now and the 17th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: DEMO countdown: PS3 users

I will start with the Cover man himself. D Howard

Old 09-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #3
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm968
Ok, so there are 12 days left until WE get to play this game. I know it's a bit of a letdown that we have to wait an extra week, but we all have to be fair and recognize that the 360 members pay for their online service.

I just wanted to know what everyone will be doing from now until the demo. People have jobs, but when we come home we might decide to check the OS. Now is the majority going to do that? because we will be bombarded with a lot of footage and we can't even touch the game. While we are reading their topics they are enjoying more of the game. I know it's only a week but it will be a long week at that. If only the holiday weekend was then, maybe it could go by faster.

I will choose the difficult path and visit the forums daily as i do now. The game is doing so great that it has me wanting more every time. Now, lol how is it possible that we can be so damn curious when we are getting impressions and videos from every single damn person. And we still want to know more opinions, as to feed our anticipation. It's great, but like me some of us have chosen that torture path.

360 owners have to wait too of course, but when they know that the PS3 owners are getting it late i'm sure their time is going a bit faster and inside they are like MUUAAHAHAHHAHHA! because i would be too.

Let's make this our little countdown to the demo. WE can do the whole jersey thing or just post about what you will be doing in between now and the 17th.
This reminds me of when I was a 4 year old kid and it was a week before christmas. All this excitement. "Just 7 more days to sleep and then Santa will come...!!
It's just funny...but me being 23 years old, I totally get what youre going through
Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah man, i'm 22 so we are thinking alike in this matter. The only difference is that this time we know what we are getting for christmas in september and October.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs2305
This reminds me of when I was a 4 year old kid and it was a week before christmas. All this excitement. "Just 7 more days to sleep and then Santa will come...!!
It's just funny...but me being 23 years old, I totally get what youre going through

You get it but are you going through the same thing right now? i mean i'm not going crazy or anything. We just make it harder than it really is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
You get it but are you going through the same thing right now? i mean i'm not going crazy or anything. We just make it harder than it really is.
Tha demo is going to be SICK..If you a true fan of nba live you will see that nba live 10 is going to be AMAZEING
Old 09-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxX syntax XxX
Tha demo is going to be SICK..If you a true fan of nba live you will see that nba live 10 is going to be AMAZEING
Oh i know it's going to be amazing. I like that this year they rebuilt the most important aspects of the game. Gameplay, atmosphere, lighting, and hopefully the features. I might decide to watch one game with the cpu vs. cpu, to see how the AI works. Maybe a Cleveland vs. Miami game, just to witness a battle. In the demo i think we only get Orlando vs LA so i'll watch those two first.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
Rookie

brs2305's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Well, I actually am in the States currently without my PS3 so it doesn't bother me too much with the demo. But I am super excited, I believe the most since FIFA 2000. I havn't played a NBA game since months (just CH08) since they annoy me too much by now, but NBA games are by far my favourite to play, although I am a soccer guy (well I am from Germany). However I cannot wait for the final game. As you know I already played the demo, which has been awesome. But unfortunately I don't even know when they are going to release the game in Germany. It might be oct. 6th, it might be a week later...however since i have to make up some tests early oct. I kinda hope for Live to be in store shelves a week later, b/c I KNOW I won't be able to resist buying and playing it the days through
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »