Home

Live 19 Patch 1.15 notes

This is a discussion on Live 19 Patch 1.15 notes within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2018, 02:22 PM   #9
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Live 19 Patch 1.15 notes

Well I played one game and honestly I had fun it was much better since that what was it the 1.09 update where the AI was on steroids when it came to stealing. But the dumbest thing happened I was playing hornets, tie game hornets got the ball with 20 seconds to go after I missed. Not only did Charlotte not take a timeout BUT kemba just walked down the court and just dribbled the ball at the 3pt line and didn't even shoot

besides that i really had a good time
Old 11-23-2018, 03:06 PM   #10
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

been an issue since last gen...they cant seem to figure out AI awareness in late game situations....

It sucks when you're having a great game vs. the CPU, it comes down to the wire and they essentially forfeit, lol
Old 11-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #11
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

I have enough franchise games in now to give my impression of the last patch.

It was fairly apparent that patch 1.09 had not been accepted well by myself and I was really disappointed after loving the initial release. My hope was the game would get reverted back to the initial release version but now I’m glad they didn’t do that. The gameplay is definitely the best it’s been after the last 2 patches. Now I hope they stop(they broke my spirit with 1.09 a little lol) and focus on other stuff.

We live in a day and age where sports games don’t break the mould very often and you pretty much know what you are going to get. There is nothing wrong with that but when something comes along that blows by your expectations it’s really special. I think I’ve felt that way about 2 games in the last 5 years. Steep and now Live. Neither game is mind blowingly incredible from a technical standpoint(maybe steep is) or necessarily the best at what it does, but I love going into something with basically zero expectations and having it turn out to be so fun. I can’t believe how much I’ve played of this game, shallow franchise mode and all, and I still can’t wait to play it everyday.

Good job Live.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
been an issue since last gen...they cant seem to figure out AI awareness in late game situations....

It sucks when you're having a great game vs. the CPU, it comes down to the wire and they essentially forfeit, lol
Or either cheese you... this game use to be fun from Roster Editing update Live 18 to Live 19 update 14 .... I'm sorry if I offended anybody by ranting Yesterday ... I miss the fun !!!

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-24-2018, 01:54 PM   #13
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Played last night after the patch ans man does LIve play so well, please patch in game injuries and man we would be all set. Great Work to the LIVE team.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 11-24-2018, 10:20 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 10

I played two gms v the computer on superstar (one big one wing scorer) and didn't really like it. I liked how my big could catch it under the rim and make the lay up very often, but I felt the cpu was blocking a lot again.

Just got to experience once 3v3 w/ my dude. He was a rim prot, I was a wing D, and we got a floor general random who was OK. I was giving dude good inside touches and he was finishing them in a way that wouldn't have happened pre patch, so that's cool. I dunno when I'm gonna get a chance to run fives, maybe tonight.

The thing about making bigs score well inside, like rim prots, tho, is that then you have to make post anchors REALLY good or you run into possibly having Rim prot become the best big again. Me n 24 have kinda butted heads on it, but pre-patch I felt Post Anchor was the best at getting inside buckets, in comparison to any other build. Might not be the prettiest post game, but I felt they were the most talented at scoring inside, which is what they should be. Going off of one game (and I got dude really good looks), it's hard to imagine post anchor's 95 inside v 88, and 85 layup vs...?? being that much more important for scoring straight up inside (cuz I play like Shaq), but maybe their hooks and such are wetter. Vs the cpu tho doesn't really seem like it.

-Smak
Old 11-26-2018, 06:21 PM   #15
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

I just got the game, and i am being mugged on the perimeter. Any advice on beating bigs off the dribble with pgs. I played the sixers and Muscala was making my guards pick up their dribble often.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 12:49 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
I just got the game, and i am being mugged on the perimeter. Any advice on beating bigs off the dribble with pgs. I played the sixers and Muscala was making my guards pick up their dribble often.
This is one of the worst flaws of Live, along with the development of plays. I feel like you can't beat guys off the drible, players don't have a quick first step, no matter how fast the player is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »