Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-20-2014, 09:13 PM   #441
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

yes Khaliib, I found those back in the Madden 08 days, trouble with NCAA is you can`t get the weather to change to what you want on a consistent basis, makes me wonder if there is perhaps a hidden value somewhere, you would think changing snow to 100% would give you snow every time but it doesn`t .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 12:26 AM   #442
Pro

Arrowhead29's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead29
Is it possible to load in an entirely new roster just before year two of a dynasty with this? The reason I ask is I want to simulate through the first season (2013-2014) and then load in the correct rosters with freshman and everything for the second season (2014-2015). My goal is to eventually be able to have a dynasty save file that "starts" in the 2014-2015 season with correct rosters and coaches.

Can anybody shed some light on this for me? What I want to do is to import Tyga's 2014-15 rosters into my dynasty at the beginning of year two. I tried using the import/export table feature, but I'm getting an error. I feel like this is possible, but can't figure out what I am missing.

EDIT: Figured it out immediately after making this post. For anybody that is interested... what I did is started a dynasty with the 2014-15 rosters loaded in. Then I saved that file, brought it into the editor, exported the players table and saved it to my computer. I then started a new dynasty, simulated to the preseason of 2014 (2nd year on the game), saved that file, brought it into the editor, right-clicked on the players table, clicked replace table, and then chose the roster table that I had saved to my computer earlier. With this, we can eventually have a dynasty save that will begin us in 2014 with correct rosters, coaches, previous year records, etc. Hope this helps somebody else out there.

Last edited by Arrowhead29; 02-21-2014 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mick and khaliib, you guys are awesome. Thanks
Old 02-21-2014, 11:33 AM   #444
Rookie

makmanmu's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
yes Khaliib, I found those back in the Madden 08 days, trouble with NCAA is you can`t get the weather to change to what you want on a consistent basis, makes me wonder if there is perhaps a hidden value somewhere, you would think changing snow to 100% would give you snow every time but it doesn`t .
Mick - Have you tried changing CYWW to 127? With the combination of CYAJ being low, I was able to have snow in each test game I tried.

I have also found that by having CYWP at 127, wind constantly blows around 10 MPH (low of 6 MPH, high of 14 MPH). I still haven't figured out how to get the wind to blow 20+ MPH.

I have noticed that the only field that changes from week to week under the stadium tab is STDR. My theory is the lower STDR is, the higher the chance of rain/snow.

I have not figured out a way to have more cloudy or overcast games without rain or snow. Anyone have any ideas? I tested playing around with CYFP but it didn't seem to help.

Here is what I think I know relating to the meaning to tags:

CYAJ - City average low temperature in January
CYAS - City average high temperature in September
CYFP - City fog percentage (not sure if it does anything)
CYRP - City rain percentage (not sure if it does anything changing it by itself)
CYSP - City snow percentage (not sure if it does anything changing it by itself)
CYWP - City wind percentage (higher = more wind)
CYFW - City fall weather chance (I have not tested this, just a theory)
CYWW - City winter weather chance (higher = more weather during winter games)
Old 02-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #445
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I Played with the values Khaliib and was able to get an overcast game ONCE @ Rutgers Stadium in my dynasty. Subsequent reloads of the same game 10 following times were all the typical clear weather effect, though i did get the cold weather breaths from the players. But again, the overcast happened only once.

Fog never triggered either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #446
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmanmu
Mick - Have you tried changing CYWW to 127? With the combination of CYAJ being low, I was able to have snow in each test game I tried.

I have also found that by having CYWP at 127, wind constantly blows around 10 MPH (low of 6 MPH, high of 14 MPH). I still haven't figured out how to get the wind to blow 20+ MPH.

I have noticed that the only field that changes from week to week under the stadium tab is STDR. My theory is the lower STDR is, the higher the chance of rain/snow.

I have not figured out a way to have more cloudy or overcast games without rain or snow. Anyone have any ideas? I tested playing around with CYFP but it didn't seem to help.

Here is what I think I know relating to the meaning to tags:

CYAJ - City average low temperature in January
CYAS - City average high temperature in September
CYFP - City fog percentage (not sure if it does anything)
CYRP - City rain percentage (not sure if it does anything changing it by itself)
CYSP - City snow percentage (not sure if it does anything changing it by itself)
CYWP - City wind percentage (higher = more wind)
CYFW - City fall weather chance (I have not tested this, just a theory)
CYWW - City winter weather chance (higher = more weather during winter games)
o.k I havn`t messed with it for a while so thanks for the info.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:32 PM   #447
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
o.k I havn`t messed with it for a while so thanks for the info.
Same here.

I know I messed with those values in the Madden Game Install and saw the changes.

So I would assume that the same should hold for NCAA since it's the same.

Really interested in the the Wind affect, as this would add another element to choosing a QB because Arm Strength would be a major factor.

Man, if I can just figure out how to get the User Cam to stay at a fixed side location, gameplay would be crazy (that's all I can say)

back to testing....
Old 02-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #448
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I Played with the values Khaliib and was able to get an overcast game ONCE @ Rutgers Stadium in my dynasty. Subsequent reloads of the same game 10 following times were all the typical clear weather effect, though i did get the cold weather breaths from the players. But again, the overcast happened only once.

Fog never triggered either.
See in GOPT if OFWF (force weather) is turned on.
some features only need 1 to use, some are set up on the 127 scale, so test and see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »