Home

2KHS v0.7 (Nov 2019 release)

This is a discussion on 2KHS v0.7 (Nov 2019 release) within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: 2KHS v0.7 (Nov 2019 release)

I never had any issues with it or with longevity of the overclocked CPU. I don't even had to use water-cooling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2019, 07:53 AM   #26
MVP

I am so looking forward to this DJNEO. Not much left of November now, do you think you'll have to push the release date?

If you want you can use me (unless you have someone else to try it out) as beta tester just for the installation at least, in the 0.5.1 release the configuration was hard coded towards the user DJNEO. That was what my start script fixed (and once again you are free to use it if you wish).

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 11-24-2019, 12:30 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
I am so looking forward to this DJNEO. Not much left of November now, do you think you'll have to push the release date?

If you want you can use me (unless you have someone else to try it out) as beta tester just for the installation at least, in the 0.5.1 release the configuration was hard coded towards the user DJNEO. That was what my start script fixed (and once again you are free to use it if you wish).
As I said somewhere else, I have everything ready, just waiting for the emulator update.
The guy that works on the emulator promised me to make some specific changes to the emulator that would let me convert ALL textures to DDS and thus completely get rid of the occasional stutter and improve the all around performance quite significantly.

Now I had to keep some as png to get rid of the black lines that are otherwise visible on jerseys, which is pretty resources hungry, especially because I make all textures for 4K (or more) ready.

He is also hopefully working on some emulator fixes that will allow to make the crowd render properly, without significant fps lost.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:57 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ NEO
As I said somewhere else, I have everything ready, just waiting for the emulator update.
The guy that works on the emulator promised me to make some specific changes to the emulator that would let me convert ALL textures to DDS and thus completely get rid of the occasional stutter and improve the all around performance quite significantly.

Now I had to keep some as png to get rid of the black lines that are otherwise visible on jerseys, which is pretty resources hungry, especially because I make all textures for 4K (or more) ready.

He is also hopefully working on some emulator fixes that will allow to make the crowd render properly, without significant fps lost.
Those performance improvements sound well worth the wait to me.. Awesome!
Old 11-26-2019, 01:27 AM   #29
Just started!

hi i just found about this game, it sounds really cool and i cant wait for the new build to come out, but when i was looking at it i was excited to play however the build that was in the installation wasn't on the download, the media fire page that was supposed to download the file says it wasn't there anymore, so is there any way to get the game so i can play?
Old 11-26-2019, 07:32 AM   #30
Banned

nope, the old version is not available anymore.

New dev diary is out...

Old 11-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #31
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Had to go back and watch this a couple of times to compare. You are spot on with these. The other animation (which may be tied to defensive awareness you can see around the 2:55 mark where you repeat the replay on the right side, is the defenseman not skating backwards in time. Might have something to do with offensive positioning, but I have no idea.

Regardless, these are amazing discoveries and changes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2019, 05:01 PM   #32
Banned

30 minutes of A.I. v.s. A.I. gameplay (top-down camera)

Last edited by DJ NEO; 11-28-2019 at 06:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »