Home

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #401
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Working Title)

Never understood why people have this sense of entitlement thing where if everyone else is getting one, why can't I. Over $2,000 for a game two weeks early wow...just....wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #402
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Here ya go COD fans....

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 11-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #403
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
I know this is off topic and Mods please forgive me but I just want to say Thank You to all who backed me. It's post like this and the others by Bob{Bluengold} that validate what type of person that I try to be.

Again when it comes to my OS Family and again I say my OS Family I never try and make a profit. This site has saved me so much money and if you wonder how???? I spend so much time on here that I don't have time to spend money. Other than on Video Games. Lol

If you are a random buyer and you want to spend the cash on Ebay/Craigslist? The only feelings that I have for you is that you pay first/upfront and you receive the product in the advertised state/timeframe that I promised. THE END
One of these days, when you get a lot of copies for another big release i'm going to have to drive up to West Chester and steal them from you I know what kind of car you have too from your pictures
Old 11-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #404
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

FLIGHTWHITE, are there Vita copies being sold anywhere?

Not that I'm clamoring to get one early, but I wondered if those were being shelved at the same time. I wouldn't mind looking out for early gameplay videos of it if I knew it was out.

By the way man, I know how you feel. When I was living in SD, I made the drive out to score early copies of MW and The Show for some southern California OS'ers for a few years. They appreciate it, and I appreciate that they do. If I did myself a little monetary favor by connecting with the highest bidder, I'd hope no one on here would insult my action either. I remember all of your stories very well. Good lookin' out, man!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #405
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
FLIGHTWHITE, are there Vita copies being sold anywhere?

Not that I'm clamoring to get one early, but I wondered if those were being shelved at the same time. I wouldn't mind looking out for early gameplay videos of it if I knew it was out.

By the way man, I know how you feel. When I was living in SD, I made the drive out to score early copies of MW and The Show for some southern California OS'ers for a few years. They appreciate it, and I appreciate that they do. If I did myself a little monetary favor by connecting with the highest bidder, I'd hope no one on here would insult my action either. I remember all of your stories very well. Good lookin' out, man!
I haven't seen any. I would check Ebay/Craigslist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #406
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

Judging from the gameplay video, this looks similar to MW3, which I played about 5 minutes of before getting bored. Is there anything to differentiate it from MW3? Honestly Zombies is the only part of this game that has me at all interested in it. If anyone has played both maybe we can get some honest critique and comparisons.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #407
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilphl
Judging from the gameplay video, this looks similar to MW3, which I played about 5 minutes of before getting bored. Is there anything to differentiate it from MW3? Honestly Zombies is the only part of this game that has me at all interested in it. If anyone has played both maybe we can get some honest critique and comparisons.
The multiplayer will be better than MW3 for sure. MW3 was one of the biggest fails in Call of Duty history.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #408
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

I seriously need a change from MW3. I get annoyed when I play it, I know there are gamey tactics in every game but the C4 spam, no recoil guns, etc. I'm ready for a change, I'm really hoping Black Ops 2 is a leap forward, it'd be nice to actually enjoy the game I'm playing rather than only playing to have conversations with my friends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »