Home

Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

This is a discussion on Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3) within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #25
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3

Oh hells yeah! Just finished the 3rd one yesterday, but on PS3 so I didn't get to play the 1st one. I'm definitely getting this and playing them all.
Just played # 2, and I'm SO in. Bought # 3, and I'll wait for 1 now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #26
All Star

Jasong7777's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Mass Effect Trilogy releasing this November on 360/PS3/PC (including ME1 on PS3)

Mass Effect Trilogy DLC gets down on PC and Xbox 360, PS3 info to come

Quote:
The Mass Effect Trilogy includes all three games in the Mass Effect franchise, launching for Xbox 360 and PC on November 6 and at a later date for PS3, and it'll look something like that photo up there. The Trilogy will come with DLC as well, BioWare clarifies:

The PC version will get Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station for the first Mass Effect; Mass Effect 2 comes with the Cerberus Network, which includes Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. Mass Effect 3 includes the Online Pass with access to multiplayer.

Xbox 360 won't get Bring Down the Sky or Pinnacle Station on-disc, but both will be available as standalone DLC via Xbox Live. Mass Effect 2 gets the Cerberus Network and Mass Effect 3 the Online Pass.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #27
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Pretty neat. I would get it if I didn't have all 3 already.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:51 AM   #28
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Best thing that's come from the EA ownership of BioWare, aside from bringing the 2nd and 3rd games to PS3 to begin with. Since EA owns enough money to declare itself a sovereign nation, they bought the license to the original from Microsoft with no problem.

Be nice if they upgrade the graphics a little, but I won't get my hopes up.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #29
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Best thing that's come from the EA ownership of BioWare, aside from bringing the 2nd and 3rd games to PS3 to begin with. Since EA owns enough money to declare itself a sovereign nation, they bought the license to the original from Microsoft with no problem.

Be nice if they upgrade the graphics a little, but I won't get my hopes up.
And people still say EA ruined the series.

In all seriousness though I already have all three games, but I may just have to pick this up for the sake of having it in that nice and neat package. 3 games that feed into one another for 60 dollars? That is a great deal even if I have already played through each one. Now the question for me is what system do I get it for or do I go PC.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Old 10-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #31
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

ME1 on PS3:

https://twitter.com/LesPaulDuJour

Quote:
some things (including, but not limited to: texture popping, overall performance) are improved on the PS3
Quote:
well, "new coat of paint" isn't quite fair. But "remake" implies way more. It's... a port. ME1 engine with ME2 PS3 touch-ups
Quote:
"We're trying to retain the classic experience, but make some targeted fixes"
Quote:
"it doesn't have ME3-style combat. It plays like the classic ME1"
Quote:
Will ME1 on 360 get the performance upgrades or is that going to be exclusive to PS3?

nope, the improvements are specific to the PS3 hardware.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #32
MVP

J-Clutch1's Arena

OVR: 0

As a PS3 owner who hasn't purchased ME2 or ME3, I am extremely excited for this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »