Home

My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

This is a discussion on My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

We just moved into our new house and had everyone over for Thanksgiving. The day was going pretty well, the little kids didn't break anything or spill on the carpet, the adults were all getting along and having a great time. Then it happens, my wife's fat sister decides to drop a bomb in the bathroom. Of course it doesn't go down, so instead of discreetly asking for help, she decides to keep on flushing. And the toilet overflows IN OUR BRAND NEW FREAKING HOUSE. The plunger didn't seem to have made the move with us so I had to run up to the store. We don't have a mop or a bucket either. So I made my wife cut off the top of a 2 litre and bail out the cestpool of poop, shreded lettuce, corn and whatever else was floating around in our previously nice shiny toilet, afterall it was her fat sister that did the deed.

So I get to the checkout and the clerk asks me how I'm doing today. I look at my plunger, bucket, and mop and tell her to take a guess how my thanksgiving is going.

So I get back with the plunger and my wife had bailed all the water out and now there was just a pile of sludge that literally made me gag pasted to the toilet. There wasn't any water left in the bowl and the plunger wouldn't work so I did a partial flush which somehow filled the entire bowl up again. When I started to plung again the crap gurgled and splattered all over me. I plunged and gagged for 20 minutes to no avail. I honestly thought I might go on one of those crazy kill the family rampages. I was seeing red. Then with one final plunge the toilet swished and the greezy sludge went down. And for that I was thankful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: My Wifes Fat Sister and other holiday disasters

So let me guess who isn't invited to Thanksgiving next year.......

Man that sucks, I would have made fatty clean up that mess myself.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

hopefully you dont mind but....LMAO.
Im sorry to hear about that man.....hopefully one day youll look back at this and laugh
Old 11-23-2007, 10:18 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
We just moved into our new house and had everyone over for Thanksgiving. The day was going pretty well, the little kids didn't break anything or spill on the carpet, the adults were all getting along and having a great time. Then it happens, my wife's fat sister decides to drop a bomb in the bathroom. Of course it doesn't go down, so instead of discreetly asking for help, she decides to keep on flushing. And the toilet overflows IN OUR BRAND NEW FREAKING HOUSE. The plunger didn't seem to have made the move with us so I had to run up to the store. We don't have a mop or a bucket either. So I made my wife cut off the top of a 2 litre and bail out the cestpool of poop, shreded lettuce, corn and whatever else was floating around in our previously nice shiny toilet, afterall it was her fat sister that did the deed.

So I get to the checkout and the clerk asks me how I'm doing today. I look at my plunger, bucket, and mop and tell her to take a guess how my thanksgiving is going.

So I get back with the plunger and my wife had bailed all the water out and now there was just a pile of sludge that literally made me gag pasted to the toilet. There wasn't any water left in the bowl and the plunger wouldn't work so I did a partial flush which somehow filled the entire bowl up again. When I started to plung again the crap gurgled and splattered all over me. I plunged and gagged for 20 minutes to no avail. I honestly thought I might go on one of those crazy kill the family rampages. I was seeing red. Then with one final plunge the toilet swished and the greezy sludge went down. And for that I was thankful.
Post of the year!

Old 11-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #5
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Somebody should tell Miss Piggy to go BEFORE SHE FRIGGIN' LEAVES FROM HOME.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2007, 10:39 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

That is too funny man. So I guess everybody was wet and smelled like crap right?
Old 11-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #7
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

as much as this must have sucked, I'm sure everyone has seen it happen at some point, or will. It's kind of an unwritten rule to not drop a big deuce when a guest in someone's house. Hold it in if you have to.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:54 AM   #8
Obey the Father!!!!

Eton Rifles's Arena

OVR: 25

This is hilarious, thanks for sharing. If this does happen to anyone else, my advice is to boil some steaming hot water on the stove and pour it hot into the toilet. after a while this will melt the poop and it will go down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »