Home

Quirky things you do...

This is a discussion on Quirky things you do... within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #17
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Quirky things you do...

I eat ice cream with a fork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
When I eat, everything has to have its own place on the plate. I can't stand mixing things. When I see someone do things like mix their meat, mashed potatos, and corn all into one and eat it that way I look at them like they have two heads.
I used to be like that when I was a kid, not so much any more though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
I havent set an alarm to wake me up in 3 months. I just wake up whenever I need to. Its a very strange phenomena that started in college
I do the same thing. Though I always set my alarm when I have to get up, I'm usually already awake when it actually goes off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
I don't allow anybody to ever touch my hat. When my hat is not in use, I hide it.

When I count I always skip the number 13. Always.
You wouldn't have liked my cousins when they were little then. They would always steal my hat when I was wearing one

And do you have triskaidekaphobia?.

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 04-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #18
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan

And do you have triskaidekaphobia?.
"googled"

Mild case I guess.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #19
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

-Can't sleep with Socks on.

-I always wake up before my Alarm goes off even though I still set it every night.

-Whenever I put Gas in my Car, the amount of Gas has to end in an even #.

-I'm 6'5 but always curl up into a ball whenever I go to Bed.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
For me, the temperature or volume in my car must be on an even number. This also holds true for volume of TV's in the house too.
I admit to doing this, too, particularly with the TV volume.

Quote:
When I eat, everything has to have its own place on the plate. I can't stand mixing things. When I see someone do things like mix their meat, mashed potatos, and corn all into one and eat it that way I look at them like they have two heads.
I do that, too. I also generally eat all of the same thing at one time. What I mean by that is that I'll first eat the carrots. Then I'll slide the plate around and eat all the mashed potatoes. Then I'll eat some chicken/turkey/whatever. Then I might eat a biscuit/roll and then I'll eat the cranberry sauce. Of course, that could be done in any order, but the point is that I generally eat one food on my plate at a time.

Last edited by superjames1992; 04-26-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #21
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I do that, too. I also generally eat all of the same thing at one time. What I mean by that is that I'll first eat the carrots. Then I'll slide the plate around and eat all the mashed potatoes. Then I'll eat some chicken/turkey/whatever. Then I might eat a biscuit/roll and then I'll eat the cranberry sauce. Of course, that could be done in any order, but the point is that I generally eat one food on my plate at a time.
I thought about it more and I do mix around some things. Like Chinese for example. I'll put whatever stir fry stuff I get on top of rice. So I guess I only mix things if it's a "normal" part of the dish.

Things like dipping your sausage in syrup? Get that **** outta here, lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
For me, the temperature or volume in my car must be on an even number. This also holds true for volume of TV's in the house too.
I do that with the volume as well. I never used to, but one of my friends does it and I started doing it thanks to her.

Quote:
Same here. Can't stand mixing foods like that.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #23
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Same here. Here at SDSU we have a dining hall that I eat at for breakfast nearly every morning, and I have a usual coarse meal of scrambled eggs, french toast, bacon, hash browns, yogurt, a banana, etc. with apple juice to drink. I ration everything and pace myself so that I finish everything on the same round of eating. So I'll start with my eggs then take a bite of bacon along with it, fork off some hash browns while chewing and then eat that, then take a few sips of apple juice, then dip my banana in some of the yogurt. Rinse and repeat.

Boy, people are really funny you know that?

Oh and speaking of eating, I'm not sure if you do it as well, but next time you go to a public eatery look around and watch when people take a bite out of their food. Notice how they look up as they put their food in their mouths, like as in they begin by looking down at their foot and then their eyes come upward toward the horizontal plane once they put the food in their mouths. It's kind of hilarious. I know I actually don't tend to do this since I eat pretty quickly and just go right through it, unless I'm talking to somebody of course.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #24
Pro

TeixeiraFanatic's Arena

OVR: 14

Might not be that weird to some of you on here but whenever I see numbers I think of players that wear that number. Jaime Garcia for 54 for instance. That's the way I remember phone numbers and other long numbers.
NCAA: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »