Home

Quirky things you do...

This is a discussion on Quirky things you do... within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #33
MVP

mburke2's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Quirky things you do...

I pull a George Costanza and take off my shirt every time I "drop the Browns off at the Superbowl" (I hate that saying but that was the best way I could think of to say it LOL).
Red Sox

Twitter: @mburke2_08
PSN: mburke2_08
Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 PM   #34
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I always have to alphabetize things. Also when I go to the store and find something out of place I have to put it where it goes. Whenever I order food at a restaurant I never order what I intended to order. Always decide differently when the waiter/waitress comes. I'm also very ocd about my music games dvds. I hate having bootleg copies, be in their original case, and have the manual. When I get up in the morning, I always do the same thing Kane does when he enters the ring.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:26 PM   #35
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

If I'm actually paying attention to someone/something I have to shake/tap my leg in order to keep focus

I have to sleep facing the wall.

I like to shower before I work out

I don't feel right shaving outside of the shower.

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 10:49 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
When I eat, everything has to have its own place on the plate. I can't stand mixing things. When I see someone do things like mix their meat, mashed potatos, and corn all into one and eat it that way I look at them like they have two heads.
Same with me. It kinda grosses me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Matt
When I count I always skip the number 13. Always.
Didn't know you hated A-Rod that much....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan
I eat ice cream with a fork.
I've never heard of this. Any reason why you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_24
When I get up in the morning, I always do the same thing Kane does when he enters the ring.
This made me literally lol.

As for mine.....

- I don't put milk in my cereal.

- I check the lock on the door to my house multiple times a day. I'm insanely ocd about this, even though I've never experienced any type of home break-in and neither has anyone I know.

- I almost always have to have movie and video game discs back in their proper cases after they're done being used, unless they're still left in the system.

- I need my pillow to be cold when I'm going to sleep.

- I always proof-read my posts on OS (or any other message boards) either before posting them or after they're posted to make sure they read alright and there's no spelling errors or things like that.

Can't think of many more at the moment.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:04 PM   #37
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36

-I shave in the shower

-I have to sleep facing the door. Whenever I don't, I get the feeling that someone is coming up behind me.

-When I have cash in my wallet, all bills must be in order (1's in front) and must face the same way.

-If I have multiple tabs open in Chrome, Facebook (if open) HAS to be the first one.

-All of my iTunes music must have album art, no questions asked. If I can't find the correct one, I just put a random image in.

-When I played basketball in high school, I would dribble with my left hand during my free throw routine even though I shot right handed.

-When I'm playing poker, all of my chip stacks have to be in order, and if I have a large amount of the same value chips, they have to be in equal size stacks. If I have 21 for example, I do two stacks of 10 and leave the extra on the side or use it as a card protector.

-Another poker one, I don't look at my hole cards until it's my turn to act.

-Yet another poker one, whenever I play while listening to music and I win a big hand, I keep the song that was playing on repeat until I start losing.

-I have to sleep on my right side with my right arm underneath my pillow and I must have a blanket on at all times.

-When I'm eating a pickle, I cut it in half and then eat the inside part first, then the skin.

-When I'm working in the catalog department at work, all four registers must be on the same screen at all times. Also, the stylus pens for the signature thing all must be pointing upwards.

-Also at work, all the gift cards laying on the register must be facing the same direction.

I could go on for days.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:14 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

JJ's list reminded me of my insistence on having each and every song in my iTunes library and iPod organized. All artist names have to be correct so that my Touch keeps all of that artist's songs under one section.

Also, songs with features have to have them in the song title, not the artist name, like this for example: Empire State of Mind (ft. Alicia Keys).

Old 04-26-2011, 11:47 PM   #39
MVP

Stroehms's Arena

OVR: 55

-Face all of the bills in the cash register at work.

-Face all of the bills in my wallet

-When getting ready to play a video game, I make sure to use the restroom and eat beforehand. I don't want distractions.

-I keep all of the receipts to my video games in their cases along with the manual.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #40
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroehms
-

-I keep all of the receipts to my video games in their cases along with the manual.
I do that too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »