Home

Backbreaker Preview

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Preview within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #129
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Backbreaker Preview

When is this game coming out again? I thought it was suppose to be sometime this summer before Madden. If it chooses to come out after Madden then its a lost cause. This year it looks like EA is doing a lot with Madden.

This game would be great to have 2 or so months before Madden, when people in need of some sort of new game/ new football game to keep them before getting NCAA09 and Madden09.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #130
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
When is this game coming out again? I thought it was suppose to be sometime this summer before Madden. If it chooses to come out after Madden then its a lost cause. This year it looks like EA is doing a lot with Madden.

This game would be great to have 2 or so months before Madden, when people in need of some sort of new game/ new football game to keep them before getting NCAA09 and Madden09.
from a purely selfish perspective, I don't care when it comes out. I'm not getting either of those games you mention because I don't have fun playing them. I don't even care if backbreaker sells a lot, I just want to try it for myself. I hope it's good enough/feature rich to warrant a buy from me.

my motto for this game is ' as long as i like it, who cares '.
if it sucks, ...that will be too bad, because i'll only have the occaisonal apf2k8 re-run
Old 06-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 11

I really think they could have taken advantage of all the Madden hype going around right now. People are in such a football mood they would buy and use the customization to make some NFL teams.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #132
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadskee
I really think they could have taken advantage of all the Madden hype going around right now. People are in such a football mood they would buy and use the customization to make some NFL teams.
Stop bashing the game!!!!!

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #133
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Stop bashing the game!!!!!
Hrm?

Old 06-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #134
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

I'm joking.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #135
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because ... ah some ... people out there in our nation don't have maps and ... ah ... I believe that e-education such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should ... our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or, or should help south Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future. ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #136
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Transcript or memorized ^^^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »