Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   MyLeague issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=957828)

Ninjoid 09-06-2019 07:25 AM

MyLeague issues

1. Is anyone seeing the pre game show in MyLeague since the servers came online? (Shaq etc)

All I'm seeing is 2ktv as the game loads..last year we had an option to turn this off but can't see it this year.

2. Have to select all teams as user controlled to play any game. This is a change from last year. You have to go onto a team that is playing that day to obtain a list of games to select from. (Not good but a workaround)

Also at times you have to go as if you are going to play the game, back out the sim game option to appear (reported in bugs thread).

Plenty of changes and early days but concerned by the above.

jkd32332 09-06-2019 08:23 AM

Re: MyLeague issues

The pregame show with Shaq, Ernie and Kenny are still in. It’s just for special occasions in MyLeague.

iFnOtWhYnOt_ 09-06-2019 08:32 AM

Being unable to "force-win" or play the game of any non-user team in MyLeague offline HAAAASSS to be a glitch. Why would you still be able to select the other games in daily view?

They better fix this, 30 team control is fine but I liked how it was before and this just seems like a glitch to me because like I said you still have the ability to select other games on the day, you just can't play or use the new feature of force win.

Fabric 09-06-2019 08:45 AM

I saw in the bugs/glitches thread that the G-League progression bug from 2k19 is still in there as well *sigh*

Does anyone know if the other progression and regression bugs from 2k19 are also still present?
(especially the bug that makes players regress even though they still haven't reached their peak start age, passed their peak end age or reached their potential rating)

marcinart23 09-06-2019 08:59 AM

There's no option to use created roster on MyLeague or i missing something? LOL

BobbyColtrane 09-06-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcinart23 (Post 2049895560)

Hit the top button (Y on Xbox) at the setup screen and you can pick your roster. It's still there, but there isn't a button prompt for some reason.

DocHolliday 09-06-2019 10:58 AM

We seeing any improvements in player progression/regression? Stats looking good?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

BA2929 09-06-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcinart23 (Post 2049895560)

User error. It's there.