View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 02:44 PM   #5
BrianFifaFan
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: What Are You Guys Thoughts On The Maddenation Interview?

At least Jeremy was honest about a lot of nagging questions that people have been wondering about. No gang tackling,guys. But that's actually good. A person can make a better choice with information. Whether or not this game is for them. But it is, with no small sense of satifaction, wonderful to hear Jeremy confirm all of things that were lacking. Now us poor Chicken Little's can go back to sleep, satisfied that we were right and that it wasn't the infamous "alpha" build that made the game seem to lack. Before the flamerfest starts, I'm buying it.

I'll give props on the interview for the candor. But Jeremy and team are going to have to realize that the worm is turning. The various "fan sites" aren't so gushy, anymore. The reviews for this this year's Madden weren't that great. And the previews have been mixed for the 360 version have been a mixed bag. I just pray that the starting point that this game represents is a better direction than last gen. If by some miracle you read this Mr. Strausser, Madden's gameplay isn't that great! Please change it.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove