View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
o Mass Murda o
Banned

OVR: 10
Ideas about Official OS NFL/NCAA Rosters for online play

I know alot of us are going to want to create NFL rosters and play online against fellow OS'ers. i was just thinking a way to do this would be for us as a community to set a standard NFL roster for each team. This way whenever we play against say the Seahawks(lol) against any OS'er, whether its on ps3 or 360, it will be the same team everytime...not just that person's view of that team. it would be great if we could get a roster subforum for us to discuss each teams official OS roster. then the original post can be edited so the 1st page of each team's thread will always have the roster set that is in play at the moment.

It could also be a fun dialogue for fans of each team and could also be done for NCAA teams if people wanna branch out to that as well. and we can do roster updates during the season maybe once a month and have dialogue on changes and come to agreements, then set the rosters for the next month.

Uniforms and endzone art is where things could be up to the user's view and could be interesting to see what kinda Uni's and art everyone can create and also bragging rights to the best artist...my Seahawks uni's/field art is better than yours blah blah...u get the idea! i think the only stipulation is it should be the teams colors mixed and matched from any of their currents or throwbacks kinda like u can do on madden.

with this plan, it could help for those who dont want to create the whole 32 teams and just focus on creating the ones they plan to use against other OS'ers online. so if ur in a hurry and just wanna compete, ur roster is correct but ur uni's could be as generic as u want them to be. it will also serve as a template for everyone who does want to create them all for offline as well.

i could be getting ahead of myself, but if this game is the "truf" then we're good to go. if not, then of course i doubt anyone would have any interest in this anyway. chime in on this guys and lets see what everyone thinks.

Last edited by o Mass Murda o; 05-13-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove