Old 11-01-2012, 03:29 PM   #30
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Yes you can on PC and Xbox 360. As for the problems I'm seeing, it's the same on what you get User vs CPU, which you listed here.
http://www.operationsports.com/Eccen...-cpu-gameplay/

About using the quick game slider set, I think I'll use the changes on offline association except the player speed, game speed, quickness and speed since you can't change player speed on My Career.

Slimm44's latest roster, which I just downloaded, also has coach profiles fastbreak on all the current 30 NBA teams on 0. I don't know if your values would still apply.

I'm not so sure about your injury sliders though.. each season I get atleast 1-3 players in the league get injuries which lasts for a season. I've simmed games to see how the injuries would work out. Is this normal?
If you use the Quick Game sliders with the Coach Profile edits I mentioned, almost all of the issues should be fixed. If you're getting realistic result from slim44's Coach Profile edits, then leave them be and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Seeing on avg 80-85 shots from opp teams with 10-15 3s per game. No issues there. Driving the lane is not a problem, its just that wings take the shots bigs should be taking.

What impact does off awareness have on this issue?
Offensive Awareness, in my tests, has a direct effect on the type of offense the AI runs. The higher the Offensive Awareness, the more likely the AI is to attack the basket, run a quicker offense, and ignore their bigs.

Which teams are you seeing this issue with? On the teams that actively use their bigs in the post IRL, I am seeing an accurate portrayal of their offense in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
I think with cpu hustle 25 is more ralistic because for me the cpu noly did about 4 points od their fast breaks now good about 10-12
I'll take a look at this. I was getting some pretty good results with Hustle set to 15, but I'll give 25 a try.