Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2012, 04:27 AM   #25
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Can you use custom sliders in MyCareer? I thought I heard that you couldn't. If you can, then I would imagine that using my Quick Game slider set would still work well. What problems are you seeing in this mode?
Yes you can on PC and Xbox 360. As for the problems I'm seeing, it's the same on what you get User vs CPU, which you listed here.
http://www.operationsports.com/Eccen...-cpu-gameplay/

About using the quick game slider set, I think I'll use the changes on offline association except the player speed, game speed, quickness and speed since you can't change player speed on My Career.

Slimm44's latest roster, which I just downloaded, also has coach profiles fastbreak on all the current 30 NBA teams on 0. I don't know if your values would still apply.

I'm not so sure about your injury sliders though.. each season I get atleast 1-3 players in the league get injuries which lasts for a season. I've simmed games to see how the injuries would work out. Is this normal?

Last edited by free24ride1; 11-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.
free24ride1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #26
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Dec 2006
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

I like these sliders what do you think?
__________________
Love This Site But Also These:
http://makingmoneyyourway.blogspot.com/
http://assmasterzzz.blogspot.com/
kenny123123 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #27
MVP
 
Smirkin Dirk's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,386
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
That is strange. With these settings, I'm seeing a very realistic amount of shots from every position/player, including PFs and Cs.

What kind of shot numbers are you seeing from teams that ignore their bigs? Too many 3s? Is a certain player dominating the ball? Is the team attacking the basket too often?

If you can give me that information, I should be able to help you out.
Seeing on avg 80-85 shots from opp teams with 10-15 3s per game. No issues there. Driving the lane is not a problem, its just that wings take the shots bigs should be taking.

What impact does off awareness have on this issue?
Smirkin Dirk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:47 AM   #28
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I also upped the CPU 3PT Success to 50, I just forgot to update the value in this thread. Whoops!

As for the CPU Hustle to 25, what differences have you noticed? I know that at my value of 15, the CPU fastbreak is nearly perfect (when coupled with my Coach Profile edits). I would guess that bumping the value up to 25 would increase the CPU fastbreak tendencies, but I'm not sure by how much.

I'm glad you like my sliders!
I think with cpu hustle 25 is more ralistic because for me the cpu noly did about 4 points od their fast breaks now good about 10-12
Philip00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #29
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Anyone interest online asso. with this slider set?
Philip00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #30
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by free24ride1
Yes you can on PC and Xbox 360. As for the problems I'm seeing, it's the same on what you get User vs CPU, which you listed here.
http://www.operationsports.com/Eccen...-cpu-gameplay/

About using the quick game slider set, I think I'll use the changes on offline association except the player speed, game speed, quickness and speed since you can't change player speed on My Career.

Slimm44's latest roster, which I just downloaded, also has coach profiles fastbreak on all the current 30 NBA teams on 0. I don't know if your values would still apply.

I'm not so sure about your injury sliders though.. each season I get atleast 1-3 players in the league get injuries which lasts for a season. I've simmed games to see how the injuries would work out. Is this normal?
If you use the Quick Game sliders with the Coach Profile edits I mentioned, almost all of the issues should be fixed. If you're getting realistic result from slim44's Coach Profile edits, then leave them be and enjoy!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Seeing on avg 80-85 shots from opp teams with 10-15 3s per game. No issues there. Driving the lane is not a problem, its just that wings take the shots bigs should be taking.

What impact does off awareness have on this issue?
Offensive Awareness, in my tests, has a direct effect on the type of offense the AI runs. The higher the Offensive Awareness, the more likely the AI is to attack the basket, run a quicker offense, and ignore their bigs.

Which teams are you seeing this issue with? On the teams that actively use their bigs in the post IRL, I am seeing an accurate portrayal of their offense in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
I think with cpu hustle 25 is more ralistic because for me the cpu noly did about 4 points od their fast breaks now good about 10-12
I'll take a look at this. I was getting some pretty good results with Hustle set to 15, but I'll give 25 a try.
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #31
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

These Sliders Are Perfect. I Jus Find Myself Scoring Way Too Many Points So Im Goin To 10 Min Quarters
seanyboy116 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
MVP
 
EccentricMeat's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,497
Blog Entries: 2
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyboy116
These Sliders Are Perfect. I Jus Find Myself Scoring Way Too Many Points So Im Goin To 10 Min Quarters
How many points are you scoring? And what do your field goal and free throw stats look like (makes, attempts, and percentage)?
EccentricMeat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Top -