Old 12-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #427
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
100? Did I miss a earlier discussion, I thought that it was found that we should run plays set at 0 to see more plays called because of the slider being reversed? Did the patch fix that or something? I'm asking this because I just started usings Vannwolfs playbooks. So basically we need to have the run plays slider set at 100 or near 100 to have the cpu run more plays now?
With Vann's playbooks, Run Plays at 100 makes the offense more fluid and the ball really gets passed around. Everyone gets their shots, but the superstars still stand out in-game and on the stat sheet.

Without Vann's playbooks, there were a lot of broken plays, and with Run Plays at 0 the AI seemed to bypass those plays.

Whatever the "science" is behind this slider, all I know is that with Vann's playbooks the game plays best with Run Plays at 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Been talking with some guys - we're really seeing GREAT results with run plays set at 3.
Interesting, I'll be sure to give this a look some time.

Unfortunately I may not be able to update my set for a while. Not only do I have a ridiculous amount of school-work coming up, but also Far Cry 3 comes out tonight and I have a feeling that that game will consume ALL of my free time for a while...