Old 01-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #541
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashan
What sliders besides the shooting do i have to change? The Gather/Takeoff ones? and if so how much of a margin would you reccommend decreasing/increasing by?
That depends on what your problem is. Since you said that wide open shots miss too often, you should probably increase the Shot Success sliders. If shots in traffic go in too often but wide open shots miss too often, then you should increase the Shot Success sliders until the wide open shots start going in, but then also increase the Jumpshot Defense Strength sliders until the contested shots start missing at the rate you want them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strom22
I agree, they are too easy. My friend and I are looking to up the difficulty before the nextseason of our association, but I don't want to throw off the balance. I wish I had the time and patience to experiment and be of more help.

Best of luck!
One of the users on this forum (on the previous page, I believe) posted the changes they made to my sliders when increasing the difficulty to Superstar. Give those a try and see how they work for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiBandwagoner
Any chance I can get good results with vtcrb's roster?
I'm not sure. I haven't been following custom rosters much this year. A good rule of thumb is that, if the roster extensively alters attributes and tendencies, then it's likely that the only sliders that will work well with that roster are sliders that are made specifically for that roster.

You can give my sliders a try with custom rosters, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Advertisements - Register to remove