Old 06-01-2013, 01:47 AM   #858
EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
EccentricMeat !!! Very good job for your sliders with the OS Sim collab rosters !!!

Besides, with PJT05, what do you suggest? the same sliders than for OS Sim Collab or the other sliders?

and in your opinion, which one do you really prefer or use?

thanks for your reply
With ANY roster that is not the OS SiM Collab, I recommend my other slider set.

Overall, I definitely prefer my OS SiM Collab sliders because they're my most up-to-date and in-depth slider set ever. Add on to that the fact that the OS SiM Collab roster is FAR superior to the 2k Default rosters (which my old slider set used to be based on), and it's a no contest.

The updates I posted for the other slider set were simply things I found while testing the OSSC sliders that would carry over to other rosters. I will most likely start working on a PJT slider set sometime next week, but for now the other slider set should do just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSWEATSHIRT
Does anybody know if sliders affect simulation, because Bill Russell actually got 20 boards!
It has been debated over and over, but the general consensus is that sliders do NOT affect sim stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
My game.... And idk why the picture is upside down
Those stats look fantastic, it just seems like you couldn't stop the Heat on the Fastbreak (and likely their dribble penetration as well). Simply increase the USER On-Ball Defense, Defensive Awareness, and/or your Controller Settings "Defensive Assist" value by a few clicks. It will definitely help you out until you adjust to the increased challenge from the AI.

Oh, and the Heat are just a royal pain with these sliders and this roster. Other teams usually offer a varied experience (some games the offense can't get going, some games the defense is lacking, etc.), whereas the Heat are ALWAYS on top of their game. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're playing an NBA Today game set in the playoffs? Try playing as a different team and see if you get the same challenge.

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 06-01-2013 at 01:52 AM.