EccentricMeat
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Any news on another update?
There won't be one for a while. I'm VERY busy the next week or so, so unfortunately I won't have any time to work on the sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Hey I just got 2k13 and went straight to these sliders.

One thing im noticing is its VERY easy for me to score in the paint, the Defense seems to just stand there as I blow by them, is this normal? how could I make it more difficult?, i dont really know the ins and outs of the sliders yet so i dont really know what effects what. thanks.
Which slider set and which roster are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Using pjts rosters with the old set and I really hate the inside and post play. Can't score anything, put backs, post moves, layups; it looks terrible most of the time. Been playing with them for a week or two and just getting progressively more frustrated.
Just increase the USER "Inside Shot Success" and/or "Close Shot Success" by one or two clicks. Also, set the Inside/Drive Contact Shot Frequency sliders to 85 (Inside) and 100 (Drive) for both the user and the CPU. Hopefully that will help you out (I haven't played with or worked on the old sliders in quite some time, and I still have yet to try out PJT's roster, unfortunately).