Home

NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #881
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2k13 "The Eccentric Edition" - All-Star Slider Set

Any news on another update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #882
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey I just got 2k13 and went straight to these sliders.

One thing im noticing is its VERY easy for me to score in the paint, the Defense seems to just stand there as I blow by them, is this normal? how could I make it more difficult?, i dont really know the ins and outs of the sliders yet so i dont really know what effects what. thanks.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #883
MVP

OVR: 9

Using pjts rosters with the old set and I really hate the inside and post play. Can't score anything, put backs, post moves, layups; it looks terrible most of the time. Been playing with them for a week or two and just getting progressively more frustrated.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #884
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Any news on another update?
There won't be one for a while. I'm VERY busy the next week or so, so unfortunately I won't have any time to work on the sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Hey I just got 2k13 and went straight to these sliders.

One thing im noticing is its VERY easy for me to score in the paint, the Defense seems to just stand there as I blow by them, is this normal? how could I make it more difficult?, i dont really know the ins and outs of the sliders yet so i dont really know what effects what. thanks.
Which slider set and which roster are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Using pjts rosters with the old set and I really hate the inside and post play. Can't score anything, put backs, post moves, layups; it looks terrible most of the time. Been playing with them for a week or two and just getting progressively more frustrated.
Just increase the USER "Inside Shot Success" and/or "Close Shot Success" by one or two clicks. Also, set the Inside/Drive Contact Shot Frequency sliders to 85 (Inside) and 100 (Drive) for both the user and the CPU. Hopefully that will help you out (I haven't played with or worked on the old sliders in quite some time, and I still have yet to try out PJT's roster, unfortunately).
Old 06-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #885
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Which slider set and which roster are you using?
Im using bedwordsroys roster, and the Swagged Out sliders, im on the ps3

Last edited by BoNity; 06-08-2013 at 02:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #886
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Just increase the USER "Inside Shot Success" and/or "Close Shot Success" by one or two clicks. Also, set the Inside/Drive Contact Shot Frequency sliders to 85 (Inside) and 100 (Drive) for both the user and the CPU. Hopefully that will help you out (I haven't played with or worked on the old sliders in quite some time, and I still have yet to try out PJT's roster, unfortunately).
Thanks for the quick comment.

I am using the most recent posted version, with the 85 inside contact shot, already.

I did a couple of CPU v CPU last night and the scores were pretty low (83-78 is a typical score I see if I am playing or if its CPU v CPU). I personally think layup success needs a click or two; is it better to raise layup success or to lower the effect of the defense?
Old 06-09-2013, 03:05 AM   #887
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Im using bedwordsroys roster, and the Swagged Out sliders, im on the ps3
That's strange that the D is just standing around, usually it's the opposite. I'm sure it has something to do with Beds' Coach Profiles, but you can remedy that by increasing the CPU's On-Ball Defense and Defensive Awareness. You could also increase Drive Contact Shot Frequency to 90, 95, or 100 to increase the interior defense's affect on inside shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Thanks for the quick comment.

I am using the most recent posted version, with the 85 inside contact shot, already.

I did a couple of CPU v CPU last night and the scores were pretty low (83-78 is a typical score I see if I am playing or if its CPU v CPU). I personally think layup success needs a click or two; is it better to raise layup success or to lower the effect of the defense?
That depends. If you like what the defense is doing, then leave it alone and raise the layup and/or contact shot success. If you think the defense is too good, lower the defense.
Old 06-09-2013, 05:30 AM   #888
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

What exactly does he defensive awareness slider do?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »