View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 11:04 PM   #78
oneamongthefence
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Gameplay Footage & More on the Play Call System

It obviously goes back to the last gen transition. madden 06 was terrible all the way through Madden 09. Madden 10 is where things finally started looking up and it made tangible strides and year to year it has improved. Madden 25 has lasted the longest for me since 05. My only only issue with that is that it took 9 years to finally get to that point. I know it has flaws but finding the right community/sliders/mindset does wonders for this game.

Many of us have also the developmental ups and downs from year to year and developer to developer. And we know what their vision is and I think many of us know that their genuine interest their vision. This is an ea sports game but they also have their boss which is EA. I've always had the mindset to not really blame the developers but look further up the ladder to find where maybe the lack of support for different features or even the direction the game itself goes. Its no coincidence that we've heard about disgruntled employees who due to creative differences.