Old 07-15-2014, 06:51 PM   #68
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not sure where it got off to the point that I was hyping Madden, I was merely stating a fact about the knowledge of this team versus the lack of knowledge of football with previous teams. I stand by what I said about 15 in the past, but I always recognize flaws and room for improvement. If you took a poll, most of my post would probably be more skeptical then optimistic on Twitter when I talk to the developers, but I do see the future and where this team is headed as being what we've wanted all this time. Like I said earlier, the final product will speak for itself more than anyone else on here or myself ever could, I am not a hype man. I just believe strongly in the current team and I'm not concerned about what happened in the past, because I think we spend far too much time focusing on that, instead of working on what's right in front of us, and trying to improve upon it. When people on here are posting about what happened literally 10 years ago, they could be using that same post, to tell the developers about what they want to see in Madden in 2014, 15, 16 etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think you can really sit here and say it is completely factual this team has the most football knowledge of all Madden teams. Ian and crew ere no dummies and knew the in's and outs. Yea, this current Madden team has some guys that played football in there, good for them.

And people bring up the past because it is concrete evidence. It's not like we're all sitting here bringing up the past to "hate" only. Plenty of respectable posters bring the past up all of the time to make points and do a great job at it. Also, I don't know how we're exactly going to use these posts to tell them what we really want. The same wants have been asked for year after year after year after year after year and nothing is changing. There's barely any dev interaction if any on this site. If this was like the past(sorry to bring it up) and we had current devs on here all of the time like Ian, then we could tell them directly what we want, but right now we're more or less just hoping they read what we say and the middle men used in these interactions aren't always the most reliable, no disrespect to them.

― Plato