View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 06:38 PM   #31
NINJAK2
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Classic teams in 2k15: Will they comeback ? Do you want them back ? Will we get m

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
I'd imagine it is a lot easier to get the rights to a single team under contract like the euro teams, than it would be for historic teams where you have to negotiate with each player individually.

That is the main reason I've always been pessimistic about more Classic teams being included. Bargaining with individuals who have the right to ask for anything they want (Or like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller just not wanting to be included) makes that process pretty hard. I'm all for them but I always practice a "Glass half empty" mentality with them..Enjoy them while I can..

To the person who asked would I pay for them as DLC the answer is yes. Having an option to download 1 or 2 teams in a pack for an additional 5 bucks isn't much damage and may help them earn cash to go out and spend for more legends.... I did the same thing in injustice to use batgirl, lobo, etc.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove