Old 12-11-2014, 05:10 PM   #657
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I watched that video. That was pretty funny. He was pretty intense/nervous for a CPU game lol. Loved it. I would have liked to see him use the full set but, it's always good to help someone have more fun playing Madden. That's really the main reason I do this. If I can get sliders to the point that I'm having fun with the game then maybe others will to. Right now I'm finally having fun playing the CPU.
Just wanted to say thanks man. You've motivated me to start a coach CFM again. I could never get that invested before because of the amount of time I like to spend getting my team the way I want it but then the gameplay just didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. I think it was the fact this game was close and had tons of potential but just fell flat in a couple key areas.

Now I'm stoked to start again. Especially after helping JRT with ideas on making his draft/roster tool. When we got done I lost motivation to even use it (which sucks because it's such a great tool). Now after testing your set with the amounts of games I'm amped to play. Thanks again for your effort bro. After this latest patch dropped people were crying bloody murder and u could easily have given up as well. Glad u didn't.

I'm most definitely gonna keep posting things I see, stats, and vids of sick *** plays. Still want to make sure we have INT where it needs to be (on both sides) and FUMBLE.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand