View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 12:42 PM   #144
PeoplesChampGB
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackebarsch10
Yes I know but how did he find out that there is a hidden third setting? As I sad I thought the setting after the intro is the main menu setting. We know with the Madden code nothing is impossible and we all try to find the right combination whereever the are. Hidden, mislabeled, misprogrammed whatever...
It's an interesting theory and of his intensive testing King (and you too, btw your latest slider set plays amazing) knows obviously a lot about the interactions of all the settings.
I can confirm it does affect gameplay. What makes things worse is that it also affects Madden online CFM. That means anyone in an online CFM might be at a disadvantage depending on what they set their "Cam Intro" setting to. I only know this because I was wondering how my friend was lighting up the CPU and getting ridiculous offensive yards where I was just struggling to get by. Then I changed it and my QB went from 150 yards passing to over 400 yards passing just from going from all madden to all pro in the "Cam" setting.