View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 07:57 AM   #22
strawberryshortcake
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PS4 highlight reel >8min Quarters ?

Well, more presentation disappointment.

Now I have absolutely no highlights whatsoever. No end of quarter highlights, no halftime highlights, no postgame highlights. PS4, 12 minute quarters.

... at least the gameplay on the court is solid. But the entire immersion factor is thrown out the window.

I may seriously consider getting an XB1 just for future NBA2k releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320
When I get the highlights showing during QTers I can see the Jordan highlights at the end. I noticed this same thing last year.
How do you manage to get end of quarter highlights?

EDIT:

I have to add one more thing. The triangle button also does not work in the box score screen. I tried pressing every button on any player and nothing happens. This highlight presentation feature (end of quarter highlights, halftime highlights, post game highlights) is simply "gone." It's coded in the game somewhere, but for whatever reason, I now have no access to them...at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Your talking about signature highlights right? Where you go to the box score and hit triangle on a player?

They worked for me twice with 8 minute quarters, haven't tried anything after that. Weren't they broken for 6 minutes plus last year....I figured that meant they were fixed...

Would suck royally of not...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-25-2015 at 08:37 AM.