View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 06:30 AM   #5
schlitz73
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: NHL 17 Wishlist Thread

I like most of the OPs suggestions. Offline HUT would be great for those that have bad connections or want to keep their HUT going beyond the next title release. I never understood why this isn't an option... obviously no marketplace here unless its a fake one. Custom sounds and music would also be nice and why not custom crowd chants like in MLB The Show?

I would love to be able to import my BaP careers into new title releases. It really can't be that hard to do. Just compile our accumulated stats and awards as 'previous seasons', carry over our skills and other info and let us keep our BaP career going. This way we may actually get to finish out a career. I would still be playing my career from NHL 09 if this was the case.

Pregame presentation should take more of a backseat to other aspects of the game. Face it, we all watch the pregame stuff a few times then just skip it to get to the action. Give us more in terms of post game content, scoreboard variety, more arenas, and the ability to edit and save replays/highlights. We could do that back in NHL 09 so why not now?

Most of all for a better immersion factor I would like to see a Hall of Fame added, a league record book, and career highlight recognition. How cool would it be to have clips of all your milestones saved to a career highlight reel? Every 50 goals, or 50 in a season, every 100 points, record breaking achievements, or even user selected moments all immortalized on film. Heck even add the pucks with the moment written on tape to a trophy case like the real pros do. I think people could really get attached to their BaP careers if we could import them from past games and these extra touches.
Advertisements - Register to remove