Old 10-06-2016, 11:35 AM   #1596
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Just played AM all on default with heat seeker and ball hawk off as requested, here is what I saw...

In won game 54-34, with my 3-2 team (playing with your exact AM set) who previously had been averaging 29 points a game...and allowing 23. Shootouts happen but here is why this wasn't normal.

Running game: my backs went for over 300 due to three things.

First, giant holes opened by Oline.

Second, super sticky blocking. There was very little block shed by either team allowing both teams rbs to get to the second level with ease, where the wr would be locking down the dbs creating multiple 30+ Yd runs by both teams.

Third, and this one was new to me, the defensive players weren't attempting tackles as rbs would run past them. Numerous times the rb would run through the gaping hole and brush shoulders with a lb who wouldn't engage in a tackle. No moves were needed just a little direction with the stick.

The pass rush for both teams was also an issue. There were 15 total sacks in the game. I had 9, (team had been averaging less than 4.) The sacks were due to two things.

First, the instant win with a move. Ball snapped, swim move made, sack. (I was not usering dline)

Second, and perhaps more distressing, horrible blitz pick up. Lbs were running past Oline who would watch them fly by then go triple team a de.

The coverage was also loose, but with the type of pressure coming their qb were still at 65% but almost all on check downs, once again i blame the pressure.

Hope this is useful, thanks as always for your work
Heat seeker and ball hawk are supposed to be "on". Fyi.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk