View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 09:09 PM   #1
zanner
Pro

OVR: 2
Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Pardon if there's a thread I haven't noticed on for this game- but wanted to start one and see if any other OSers are playing this game and thoughts.

The game is a battle Royale game where you and 99 other players (can play solo, duo, three or four teammates) are dropped onto an island where the objective is to loot buildings for guns, ammo, armor, healthkits and then basically PvP to be the last man standing in the end.

It's like H1z1 king of hill mode is what I hear. I've never played a battle Royale game so this is my first and the few play sessions have been a great time especially with grouping with on of my friends and playing on duo servers against others. From some of feedback it sounds like even as an early access game it's arguably the best battle Royale on the market right now.

I usually play with a real life friend but would be interested in joining others or playing a three or four man group if any others play (I admit I'm not the best at the moment still new and getting my bearings having not a lot of time played yet) . Steam name : zanner03

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove