View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #54
NINJAK2
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: The Issues I've been seeing with defense in 2k18 (video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
Right, but you're saying that it isn't a representation of what we will be getting because it's a different difficulty. The "whole meal" as you put it would be all of the various modes, and all teams available.

So using your analogy, it's like getting a sample of apple pie when I wanted to sample a steak.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm not saying it isn't representative El I'm saying it's a small representation of what the game is. The demo is devoid of options that will exist in the full game that may alleviate your issues(difficulty settings,etc). Also, do we even know how old the demo build is? I can understand some being shaky about the final product but I think some people are getting a tad OCD about breaking down issues in a demo. DaCzar is on record stating that people should be careful about analyzing video without knowing the settings....
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 09-12-2017 at 08:47 PM.