Old 09-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #3
rwntrl
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 Impressions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirio994
Finally, i was waiting for this thread. There was so much confusion in the forum. Got the game early today, beeing in europe has its own advantages.

Played the first full game 12min/HOF Celtics@Warriors

I didn't play the prelude this year and i din't follow the news like i used to (so i could say many things you alrrady knew).

The game is FLUID in every aspect. The game pace seems ok for the first time ever (the AI is no longer in "get thaht rebound and run as hard as you can).

Defense feels amazing (responsive and intuitive). On and off the ball: i had just one triple from Horford that i din't like. That occasion was the only one with a big man left open at the 3pt line at the beginning of the possession.

On offense i love the shooting perceages. This is the BEST balanced 2k out of the box. I was hoping that they would buiild upon last year's tuning and they did. I rembember working in a lot of threds to help mike adjusting shooting percentages.

I'm not aa big fan of the new meter. It's harder to see, probably too small. From what i've seen shooting meter no longer exists for layups (bad news). The only good thing js that free throws are less automatic but i have to nderstand if it's a meter thing.

The game is perfect out of the box, don't expect a revolution from last year (the real revolution is only on defense).

Playcalling messages are not working when on "all schemes"
(bug?)
Any screens of end game stats?