View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #4
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

Nice... I've been waiting on this. I'm going to do my annual Top 10 list (in no particular order).

1) Improved CAP - Bring back sculpting, more head presets, let us change skin tones of the presets, add tattoos, etc. Also, give us the option to choose no nickname for a CAP.

2) Copy Player - Let us copy or own or even others CAPs freely. Whether you want to add a 2K player to a roster you've already edited or a Draft Class or move one of your CAP's you created inside of one Draft Class to another or even copy a player that someone else created. Let us just copy them without having to create them ourselves.

3) Copy a player's Appearance/Ratings,etc. to your MyLeague - I think that NBA 2K18’s import a CAP to MyLeague is a really nice feature, however I'd love to see it taken a step future with more options added. First, let us import a player non-CAP mid-MyLeague players that have updated from 2K whether it's their appearance or ratings, tendencies, etc. you just choose the player add them to your CAP, then add them to your MyLeague. From there you can and copy whatever you choose over an existing player. This way you’re able to maintain a player in your current MyLeague’s stats while updating them in other areas.

For example: Assuming that someone like Aaron Baynes' appearance is eventually updated in 2K18, then I'll be able to copy his new appearance and upload it to an ongoing MyLeague while keeping whatever stats he's put up to that point.

4) Past prospect rookie ratings templates for creating new prospects - What I would like is for past templates for past rookies (as many as possible). So if I wanted to create a rookie Michael Jordan, then his template is already in the game and all I have to do is select it. Or if I want to start with a Jordan base and change certain things, then I could edit whatever I wanted. Example: If I wanted to make Harry Giles with the same attributes as a rookie Chris Webber, but Giles isn't as good of a passer as Webber was, then I would create Giles, select Webber and lower his passing and adjust whatever I wanted to adjust.

5) Create-A-Staff (Head Coach, Assistants, GM’s) with Full Coach History - A full editor. So you can edit everything from a coach's name, appearace (from the new and improved CAP that I mentioned in #1 ). Coach History - Records, teams worked for, hired/fired, etc.

6) Carry-over saves and carry-over Draft Classes -
Carry over saves would be super cool, especially if it is accompanied by the ability to copy players appearances that I mentioned in #3. For draft classes, obviously, there may be some new CAP improvements/ratings/tendencies in 2K19, however if we can import a draft class from one game to the next that would save a lot of time. Even if it was mainly just vitals, and any ratings/tendencies shared between the two games would be awesome. Even if the carry over caps aren't exactly the same appearance wise, just giving the same vitals, body size, hair/eye, color would give us a nice head start.

7) More Free Agent preferences for both Players and Coaches -
For Players I know the game already has Loyalty, Player of a Winner, and Financial Security, but adding things like Location and Coach Scheme Preference would be nice additions. I’d love to see Promised Roles (star, starter, 6th-man, rotation player, bench) return, as well. For coaches things like current roster, long term outlook (considering young players, future draft picks), Financial Security and location would be ideal. Maybe even factor in working for certain GM’s but maybe that’s asking a little too much.

8) GM Goals for MyLeague - I know this is kind of a MyGm thing but I’d like to see it return in MyLeague with it being just text based with the options to accept or refuse kind of like the League Rules. Goals could be things like Make the Playoffs, add a 1st Round Draft Picks, Cut Salary, stay under the Luxury Tax, things of that nature. Also, have a like a job safety rating for each coach and if it gets too low, then they get fired. Of course, since it’s MyLeague then you can have the option to not accept the firing.

9) A NBA2K All Day Everyday experience - Bring 2K with with you anywhere whether you’re an offline or online user. Your can upload your MyLeague to a computer and view stats/standings/awards, edit rosters/draft classes or even sim games, train or scout players/teams. Basically anything you can do on your console outside of playing the game, we can now do on our computers, tablets and cell phones.

10) A Full MyLeague Online- Make MLO the same as offline. I'm not even an online player but I think it's time for the two modes to match up 1 for 1. I think the MLO guys deserve it for being loyal all of these years.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans