View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 10:55 PM   #124
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 19 XP Sliders

Starting my 4th sim. Getting more and more locked in already. Can't stress enough on BG getting these things close so it won't take me long to dial it in. Pretty confident I have FB, WR, TE, T, G, CB, and FS set. The others are close behind. Hardest positions are Qb, DT, and OLB. They just get stacked with 75-85 players if you try to get some 90+ players. May have to sacrifice. Follow along on my data collection in my OneDrive link. Sort by name and you can see how I'm progressing and compare data if you'd like.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apn5bHLo9ND_gpYPCMda7NVCRDxTxg

So as I always do once I've got the xp sliders where I want them I do ten 20 year sims without changing xp sliders. This will give us a nice average and we will know what we can expect in out CFM's. I hope to be close to set on all positions tonight. Hoping to have this knocked out by the weekend.

Also I know there may be some other guys out there who might want to do their own testing. If so I have no problem sharing my excel workbook and even doing a quick tutorial on how to do it. No joke guys once I've downloaded the player.csv file I can have all those charts updated in my workbook for that sim in under a minute. A MINUTE!!!!! This is why I NEEDED that companion app so bad. We are talking hours for one sim before (with human errors for sure) to under a minute with the entire roster analyzed. Let me know if you are interested.