View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #1
joepatowski
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

I've already posted this in the bugs/glitches thread, but until some acknowledgment that they are actually working on these bugs, I feel somewhat slighted.

I was one of the pre-order buyers and the primary game mode I play is Myleague Online with 30+ users.

There are several issues that still have not been addressed. Tried reaching out to Scott OG, Da Czar, Brian Mazique and Mike Wang just for acknowledgment that these errors are at least being worked on. Dead silence except for one of the bugs.

Issues/Bugs:

• If you call a timeout and the clock runs out, it AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNECTS THE GAME. This means I could be down by 30 and if I let the clock run out, auto-disconnect and we have to replay the game again.

• You cannot call Freelance Plays and Series from the OTF menu. As this was highly touted as a cool feature to use, it sucks that you have to call a timeout before you can change this feature. That, and you have to HAVE THE BALL in order for you to use it or it's greyed out!

• Playbooks. Can't add 3 pt plays and a bunch of other plays because there's a glitch in the Playbook. You add this to the inability to run freelance sets and series OTF and makes it tough to get into a good offensive flow.

• Contracts. There is something going on with RFA contracts. When someone makes an offer and you say you'll match, a pop-up screen says that the player has joined the other team! That's not how RFA works lol. You then have to go back in and there could be another offer from the same team for more money and you have to accept it again before they join your team back. This will cause headaches in the off-season as many people will freak out when they match their key RFA and it says they joined another team.

• Contract Extensions. There is no way to start a contract extension. I see the timer counting down, I see the pop up after it's expired, but I don't see anything regarding how to do contract extensions! No option in the menu, nothing.

• Coach Settings / Controller settings - Guys, it's been like 4 years and the settings still don't save appropriately, unless I make the changes RIGHT BEFORE starting a game. I should be able to save it once and not have it reset every time I go back into the league.

• Injury Bug - If someone gets injured in your game, the game pretty much freezes up EVERY TIME. Players just stand around and you can mash every button you want but you can't do anything in the game.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm grateful we now have a Full OA. But some of these bugs/glitches make it impossible to start a full season. When MyLeague Online is the only mode you play and you play it from the time you get the game until the time the next game comes out, it would be nice to at least get ACKNOWLEDGEMENT that the devs know about these issues and are working on them.

The last thing I want to do is be that guy who spams all the devs twitter accounts hoping they see my post to acknowledge these issues, but for the sake of the league, I will if I have too.

Last edited by joepatowski; 09-12-2018 at 11:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove