Rookie

soxfan98's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 2006 Season Roster (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly Of The Valley
I am considering a season to recreate.

So, you doing 2006 ?

I see percussion is doing 1985, so I am wanting to do a Roster in-between yours and his.

Maybe a 1998 ? AV ratings from profootballreference.com can determine Overall ratings for players, before Madden games overalls.

How close are you matching player ages in your 2006 roster? How do draft classes look in the vault ? I have been away from Madden 19 for 1-month, so any knowledge you share is much appreciated.

Ty

I am doing my best to get player ages correct, my original roster I used is a legends roster I downloaded from PS4 share. I am making this as more of a franchise roster, so I will be changing the ages that need to be changed once I start a franchise with it, but I’d say 80% of the ages will be correct without changing any in franchise. Unfortunately, we are unable to edit age/years experience in the main menu roster editor, but I am still working hard to create the best roster possible for the 2006 season.

As for draft classes, I have begun some work on a 2007 draft class that would match up with my roster, but I don’t plan on working on that much until I have finished the roster as it is taking up much of my spare time. As a college student it is hard to find time between class/projects/work/social life sometimes to work on this, but I do find some time each night to get some players edited. [emoji16]

For injured reserve players, I have been editing them into an actual player from 2006, and when you start franchise you can just turn off pre-existing injuries and everyone will be healthy. I figured this would be a better option than having a 12 overall player on the roster that you can’t release in the main menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk