Home

Madden 19 2006 Season Roster (PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden 19 2006 Season Roster (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 12:16 AM   #1
Rookie

soxfan98's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 19 2006 Season Roster (PS4)

Hey guys, still working on the 2007 draft class and I have also begun work on a full 32 team roster for the 2006 season (Madden 07). So far I have 4/32 teams complete and a handful of players done from various teams, and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I am doing this project, I hope for it to be complete by the end of October! Trying to get all equipment as accurate as possible for the 2006 season and using a lot of ratings from Madden 07 with some tweaks. Any input/requests appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 09:09 AM   #2
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 19 2006 Season Roster (PS4)

I request you do this for xbox1 lol

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #3
Pro

jseward92's Arena

OVR: 14

Got an update on this project?
Old 10-06-2018, 09:53 PM   #4
Rookie

soxfan98's Arena

Still going strong, just finished the Saints so I’m currently at 11 of 32 team rosters done. Still aiming for end of October to be done with the roster.

Old 10-06-2018, 11:08 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan98
Still going strong, just finished the Saints so I’m currently at 11 of 32 team rosters done. Still aiming for end of October to be done with the roster.

I am considering a season to recreate.
So, you doing 2006 ?
I see percussion is doing 1985, so I am wanting to do a Roster in-between yours and his.
Maybe a 1998 ? AV ratings from profootballreference.com can determine Overall ratings for players, before Madden games overalls.

How close are you matching player ages in your 2006 roster? How do draft classes look in the vault ? I have been away from Madden 19 for 1-month, so any knowledge you share is much appreciated.
Ty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2018, 11:16 PM   #6
Rookie

soxfan98's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly Of The Valley
I am considering a season to recreate.

So, you doing 2006 ?

I see percussion is doing 1985, so I am wanting to do a Roster in-between yours and his.

Maybe a 1998 ? AV ratings from profootballreference.com can determine Overall ratings for players, before Madden games overalls.

How close are you matching player ages in your 2006 roster? How do draft classes look in the vault ? I have been away from Madden 19 for 1-month, so any knowledge you share is much appreciated.

Ty

I am doing my best to get player ages correct, my original roster I used is a legends roster I downloaded from PS4 share. I am making this as more of a franchise roster, so I will be changing the ages that need to be changed once I start a franchise with it, but I’d say 80% of the ages will be correct without changing any in franchise. Unfortunately, we are unable to edit age/years experience in the main menu roster editor, but I am still working hard to create the best roster possible for the 2006 season.

As for draft classes, I have begun some work on a 2007 draft class that would match up with my roster, but I don’t plan on working on that much until I have finished the roster as it is taking up much of my spare time. As a college student it is hard to find time between class/projects/work/social life sometimes to work on this, but I do find some time each night to get some players edited.

For injured reserve players, I have been editing them into an actual player from 2006, and when you start franchise you can just turn off pre-existing injuries and everyone will be healthy. I figured this would be a better option than having a 12 overall player on the roster that you can’t release in the main menu.

Old 10-07-2018, 12:34 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan98
I am doing my best to get player ages correct, my original roster I used is a legends roster I downloaded from PS4 share. I am making this as more of a franchise roster, so I will be changing the ages that need to be changed once I start a franchise with it, but I’d say 80% of the ages will be correct without changing any in franchise. Unfortunately, we are unable to edit age/years experience in the main menu roster editor, but I am still working hard to create the best roster possible for the 2006 season.

As for draft classes, I have begun some work on a 2007 draft class that would match up with my roster, but I don’t plan on working on that much until I have finished the roster as it is taking up much of my spare time. As a college student it is hard to find time between class/projects/work/social life sometimes to work on this, but I do find some time each night to get some players edited.

For injured reserve players, I have been editing them into an actual player from 2006, and when you start franchise you can just turn off pre-existing injuries and everyone will be healthy. I figured this would be a better option than having a 12 overall player on the roster that you can’t release in the main menu.

Cool.
Does your roster have IMacs traits edits?
Old 10-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #8
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
I request you do this for xbox1 lol

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »