View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 05:41 PM   #3
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K20 Wish List

Thanks for doing this each year, Dave.

Puts on mod hat: Guys keep this thread about your MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K20 Wish List only. Any off-topic comments will be deleted.

Takes off mod hat... I'm going to go with the few remaining items from my wish-list last year (it's getting super short though):

1) Carry-over saves and carry-over Draft Classes - Carry over saves would be amazing and I'd love to see the same thing for Draft Classes/CAP's. Obviously, there are normally improvements in each iteration and the big problem would be getting them to work together. However if we can import a draft class from one game to the next that would save a lot of time. Even if it was mainly just vitals, and any ratings/tendencies shared between the two games would be awesome. Even if the carry over caps aren't exactly the same appearance wise, just giving the same vitals, body size, hair/eye, color would give us a nice head start.

2) Create-A-Staff (Head Coach, Assistants, GM’s) with Full Coach History - A full editor. So you can edit everything from a coach's name, appearance. Coach History - Records, teams worked for, hired/fired, etc.

3) More Free Agent preferences for both Players and Coaches - For Players I know the game already has Loyalty, Player of a Winner, and Financial Security, but adding things like Location and Coach Scheme Preference would be nice additions. I’d love to see Promised Roles (star, starter, 6th-man, rotation player, bench) return, as well. For coaches things like current roster, long term outlook (considering young players, future draft picks), Financial Security and location would be ideal. Maybe even factor in working for certain GM’s but maybe that’s asking a little too much.

4) GM Goals for MyLeague - I know this is kind of a MyGm thing but I’d like to see it return in MyLeague with it being just text based with the options to accept or refuse kind of like the League Rules. Goals could be things like Make the Playoffs, add a 1st Round Draft Picks, Cut Salary, stay under the Luxury Tax, things of that nature. Also, have something like job safety rating for each coach and if it gets too low, then they get fired. Of course, since it’s MyLeague then you can have the option to not accept the firing.

5) A NBA2K All Day Everyday experience - Bring 2K with with you anywhere whether you’re an offline or online user. Your can upload your MyLeague to a computer and view stats/standings/awards, edit rosters/draft classes or even sim games, train or scout players/teams. Basically anything you can do on your console outside of playing the game, we can now do on our computers, tablets and cell phones.

6) Dynamic Tendencies and Badges - I'd like to see more players gain/loss these as the progress/regress through their careers.

7) Off-Season Dynamic Free Agent Demands - As the offseason progresses I would like to see some mid-level FA's lower their salary demands so that you don't have good FA's left over in the FA pool each season.

8) Improved Lineup Logic (for bad teams) - In-Game lineup logic that pertains to foul trouble and blowouts may be considered gameplay (but I'd love to see that addressed so pass it along if you can ) However, what I'm talking about here is teams that are basically tanking being able to noticed that and give bigger roles to their younger guys late in the season.

9) Add a Separate the Injury Sliders for played games versus simmed games - Honestly, I very rarely (and by rarely I mean pretty much never) see injuries in played games any more and I don't want to turn injuries up too high because I control all 30-teams and all of the teams besides mine see a lot of injuries which gives my team and unfair advantage. Giving us a little more control over injuries would be a welcomed addition.

10) Bring back playable rookie workouts from last gen- Give us the opportunity to see how a handful of rookies perform on the court before drafting them.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans